NetEase Games Forums

Title: Ways to complete Miska Univ. [Print this page]

Author: nando4    Time: 2019-3-6 15:36
Title: Ways to complete Miska Univ.
me and my frind, as a team of begginers, spend so much time trying to complete miska univ. And when we did it, we realized that was muxh more easy than we was thinking. first of all, you need to make the uzi; that gun will help you a lot. your friend must enter the buildings first and when all zombies are after him, you can rescue the npcs. in other parts, you shall climb in boxes, rocks, anything that orevent the zombies to hit you. but, in order to do that, you must kill them fast before they reset.  don't go junst guns blazing, you have to be pacient.
Author: PuCake    Time: 2019-3-11 13:38
i have a question, does weapon durability has any affect during this mission? right now i am concern about my weapon durability.
Author: Kio    Time: 2019-3-12 01:12
PuCake replied at 2019-3-11 00:38
i have a question, does weapon durability has any affect during this mission? right now i am concern ...

Repair them before going in?
Author: ONE3RD    Time: 2019-3-12 02:59
PuCake replied at 2019-3-11 00:38
i have a question, does weapon durability has any affect during this mission? right now i am concern ...

armor and weapon durabilit has no affect on miska university.
Author: dusemy    Time: 2020-11-16 16:01
What is post when we read this word a question comes in our mind it is a authors or admin message you for everyone. I also have my account and know about it resume writing services reviews hope you like this contact with you to share your idea.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (http://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3