NetEase Games Forums

Title: Can't Login My Life After Android Account On Pc Version Pls Help [Print this page]

Author: ZaOr    Time: 2020-1-27 18:30
Title: Can't Login My Life After Android Account On Pc Version Pls Help
I Was Have A Android Life After Account But It Say "This Browser Is Not Safe" Pls Help Me

Author: Katarine    Time: 2020-2-29 10:35
same here, what a waste
Author: DigBICK    Time: 2020-3-7 03:32
Same here.
We can login via scanning qr code, but the problem is..we have to scan qr code everytime we login to the game and that's annoying.
Hope there gonna fix this
Author: rushBama    Time: 2020-3-14 22:42
Hey! can you telll me how are you scanning QR code? I am unable to find the option on my phone
Author: OMeGA    Time: 2020-4-4 02:36
wth? Can't login with Google on PC version (AGAIN) after update. Says "Unsupported browser or app". I don't use Facebook. And there isn't anything I can find on using the QR code from the client.
Nothing on the official site to help. Unanswered bug reports. I love this game, but ready to quit a Manor 15 account altogether due to lack of help even getting into the game. Frustrating as hell.
Author: Kaolin    Time: 2020-4-4 03:04
OMeGA replied at 2020-4-3 13:36
wth? Can't login with Google on PC version (AGAIN) after update. Says "Unsupported browser or app".  ...

True That...
I encounter this problem since the last update and i only started playing this game on my pc. No Phone background. unbelievable, we got no answer from developers and this is frustrating to me as well. I tried some tricks these couple of days and none of them worked... frustrating as freaking hell :|:|
Author: ChloeZ    Time: 2020-4-6 17:03
Same problem here

Up still same problem here

Up still same problem here

Author: BennyUwO    Time: 2020-4-8 10:16
How i can scan QR code???

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (http://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3