NetEase Games Forums

Title: Watcher [Print this page]

Author: joshuadswa    Time: 2019-4-6 00:26
Title: Watcher
what i hate the most is high level watcher. :/ i broke my thompson and waste my ammo crate just to see a lot of them watching me fighting the boss. I hope in dev team will do something about this.
Author: LilRias    Time: 2019-4-6 00:30
It's easy to kill when there are like 30 players attacking it if not many players it can be very annoying to kill it . Next before attacking it see how many participants are there and wait if there are not enough
Author: joshuadswa    Time: 2019-4-6 00:34
LilRias replied at 2019-4-5 11:30
It's easy to kill when there are like 30 players attacking it if not many players it can be very ann ...

theres a lot of player, not as much as 30 tho, but its within the capacity to kill the boss, the problem is after they hit, they go to the sideline start a campfire and wait there
Author: LastDay    Time: 2019-4-6 02:04
joshuadswa replied at 2019-4-5 11:34
theres a lot of player, not as much as 30 tho, but its within the capacity to kill the boss, the p ...

They do not want to waste arms, this is their decision. There is nothing to change
Author: joshuadswa    Time: 2019-4-6 08:06
i mean, is ig possible to add damage ranking feature? so player who contribute more damage will have greater reward.
Author: joshuadswa    Time: 2019-4-6 08:25
or when world boss event start, make the area around the boss with a buff the same as miska university,
Author: ElizEmm    Time: 2020-3-16 14:08
General discussion of life after was available at this it has some facts to read among some path to get on it. I have to collect data on this so I can make my best essay that assigned me through my college to take access over the in charge.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (http://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3