NetEase Games Forums

Title: 【Update Insights 5/28】St. Rona [Print this page]

Author: yash1441    Time: 2020-5-28 00:12
Title: 【Update Insights 5/28】St. Rona
Edited by yash1441 at 2020-5-27 22:07

Blazing Frontline

Pliny's prediction gradually came true, the Scientia will quickly form an expedition team to support Levin City to temporarily survive the escalating crisis. Tomorrow, where the mainland will eventually go depends on your choice!

St. Rona

A city abandoned due to volcanic eruptions, but the former prosperity and beauty can be seen vaguely.

Levin City Dawn District

To the east of Levin City was originally an abandoned urban area, which was later occupied by the Scientia, Commerce Bureau, Church and an Imperial deserter, and began their respective activities, gradually gaining popularity in the ruins like the dawn in the city, and being right next to the city of Levin, it was later called the Levin City Dawn District.

mgame_forum_202005_26_151041hvz2ik5y5i1vdsdv.jpg

Accessories

Manor Level

As the survivors' abilities in the end times continue to grow stronger, the commerce bureau will unlock the upper limit of the manor level to 18, and the upper limit of the three-dimensional mastery level to 90, and provide better abilities for the survivors in the end of the world. Survive!

Events

Island Reef

Technology will find mysterious distress signals from desert islands on the sea. According to surviving researchers, there are secret laboratories on the island, which seem to be conducting some kind of unspeakable experiments. The Scientia hopes to organize survivors to go to the island to investigate the truth.
mgame_forum_202005_22_152309fiaew29y9ddy94oz.jpg

Darkest Prison

After the last time the train station let Oades escape with Olivia, the third caravan pursued along Oades's escape route. Finally, Oades was found near the prison in the Dawn District of Levin. Opportunities are rare. Prepare for battle. Whether Olivia can come back depends on the operation.
mgame_forum_202005_25_143317xplrhqulcr60pddi.jpg

Clearance Rewards

To help survivors strengthen their combat readiness capabilities, the technology will assist survivors to clean the battlefield after regional operations and obtain more material rewards.

Growth Boost

In order for survivors to survive and grow better, the Alliance and the Commerce Bureau have formulated the following new regulations:

Encounter Mission

Other Changes

Yash Raj Kapoor
V·Sinon
SandCastle

Author: Fractoggen    Time: 2020-6-8 13:58
It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire this game information provided here.

Author: JAXONES    Time: 2020-7-3 15:32
I found that useful site last night and now i know how can i be able to explain it to the rest of the community for good. Just learn through this and i would be able to let you know more stuff related to it in exams afterwards for sure.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (http://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3