NetEase Games Forums

Title: 【Update Insights 8/20】My Dog [Print this page]

Author: yash1441    Time: 2020-8-19 23:05
Title: 【Update Insights 8/20】My Dog
19-Aug-Pet.jpg

My Dog Accompanying

From the moment every survivor sets foot on the Northen Plateau, there is a simple figure who always follows you around. It is inseparable from you, silently guarding and waiting for you. It is there for you whenever needed. A trusted and dependent friend. It is your dog! At this moment, it aspires to become stronger, better protect its owner, and make the friendship between dogs and owners more real. It is waiting for you!

19-Aug-Pet3.jpg

It will look something like the following (rough translation).
Pet.png

Guardian Dog

• Survivors can share the "Guardian Cute Dog" once a day, share it on social platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Moments, and share the owner's care and protection of the dog and receive a sharing reward once a day.

• According to the survivor’s experience with dogs, each survivor’s dog will be matched with similar working dog attributes.

• Invite other friends to participate in guarding more working dogs. When the types of working dogs guarded by the survivors and your friends reach 4 or 7, they can receive exquisite guardian rewards.

• Click [Learn about cute dogs] in the game interface, you can also learn more about working dogs; let us guard these cute dogs together!

Bounty Hunt

More fierce infected appeared around Hope 101, which seriously disrupted the security of the alliance. The alliance has locked the position of the infected and offered high-priced rewards. I hope that survivors with sufficient strength can go to Louise to sign up and maintain the alliance's security!

Events

Other Changes

Test Server Changes
Changes that are being tested solely in the Test Server for now. These may or may not come in the next update.

Bounty Hunt

Other Changes

Yash Raj Kapoor
V·Sinon
SandCastle

Author: matthewgrace    Time: 2020-11-12 11:24
Very interesting. This is my first time visiting and seeing these changes. Thank you very much for sharing. cookie clicker
Author: Edward8456    Time: 2020-11-27 06:00
Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.        CBD Hemp Flower
Author: Mannie    Time: 2020-12-1 00:44
楼上的方法可是可以  但没解决根本
说简单点幸运飞艇
播放器的白色字体不是最白的那种安徽快3颜色
就如同左边头像周围的颜色,灰白的台湾今彩539

Author: JacksonLockwoo    Time: 2020-12-24 14:15
This is the completely best blog post for women. Keep sharing more blog posts like that inside the fine regards of girls and they are being pregnant length. Also, they can visit the site topcvwritersuk.com to get some useful intertructions. Pain and aches are part of being pregnant. After reading this post you may be capable of apprehending how to clear up such issues.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (http://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3