Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 16504|Reply: 5

Here's my best bud Ascott, He's a Black Back, Devil Mask Siberian Husky.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-4 00:42:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Jaxtone19 at 2020-5-3 11:48

Username: Jaxtone
Server: Snowhighlands

I really hope that the developers would have an in game version of him for me to have throughout the journey. He is stubborn and always likes things in his terms but is reliable & sweet, and a good hunter. I made a vegetable garden due to the quarantine and he's in charge of keeping vermins away. he can even catch stray chickens and wild birds which he eats. This requires me to ensure that he does not get infested by any worms or other parasites.
He's also a great tracker and very independent. He can sniff out his prey even from afar or while he's indoors regardless of the doors and walls. He can also hear from a far. Unlike most huskies, he does not howl unnecessarily and only ever howls or bark when he wants to get my attention. HE's a perfect post zombie apocalypse buddy. At least i know that if an apocalpyse really happens, he can survive even on his own.

Ascott, my Black back, Devil Mask Siberian Husky

Ascott, my Black back, Devil Mask Siberian Husky

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-14 16:20:23 | Show all posts
He can sniff out his prey even from afar or while he's indoors regardless of the doors and walls. He can also hear from a far. I hope
free game 8 ball pool
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-5 12:35:41 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. freecell

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-16 10:50:33 | Show all posts
This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Road Trip Planning

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-20 22:09:03 | Show all posts
Shayari for good and bad times. Its hard to concentrate everyday and finish daily tasks when you are not motivated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-1 16:39:12 | Show all posts
Much obliged for the data you shared, I will get in touch with them now ! fall guys

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list