Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 11720|Reply: 12

iOS 13 New Features is Not Being Implemented

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-29 19:04:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=0.9375]Hi Dev.
Let me help you to fix 1 problem.
On ios13 dark mode, the placeholder text will turned into white color and unreadable.. this is totally annoying
I bring it up on appStore's comment section nicely but none of you respond the suggestion.

This CAN BE SOLVED by very easy way from dev side:
if(@available(ios 13.0, *)) {
textfield.overrideUserInterfaceStyle =
UIUserInterfaceStyleLight;
}
Put those validation on the appDelegate.m files on the didFinishLaunching class.. AND THE CASES DONE.
Those pieces of codes means:
"Detecting whether they use ios 13.0, *(ios 13 or above) then should implement the interface light."

I believe that when we work as a developer on the running apps, we have "maintaining" task as well after the apps on the market. updating (refactoring) the codes whenever there's an OS update is part of "maintaining".
So better than you just taking care of the shyi** rollback or updating new outfit every 2weeks, it's better to tell your dev to add those validation on the codes. really that's ANNOYING as hell.

I know exactly that I can just change my phone theme into light mode. but I DON'T WANT because this should be done on the dev side.
Do you want anyone who use ios13 must change their theme into light first before playing LA. if we as a client must do that, then what's the PURPOSE of paying the dev on your side to maintain your apps???

Thank You.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-7 04:15:03 | Show all posts
Hi how are you? Did you fix it already? since I am in ios 13 and I am doing super well the only thing I have not tried is with ios 14 but I will plan to change and do it
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-23 16:38:01 | Show all posts
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Smm reseller panel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-28 22:51:52 | Show all posts
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.  Ocean Canvas Art

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-1 18:21:02 | Show all posts
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged budapest real estate

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-3 01:36:14 | Show all posts
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. instagram panel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-7 00:27:50 | Show all posts
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !  aluminium scrap price

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-7 12:08:37 | Show all posts
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.  visit 918Kiss official website

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-12 22:51:45 | Show all posts
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!  Care Packages for men

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-14 23:25:05 | Show all posts
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.  喔佮福喔班笚喔班箑喔弗喙囙竵

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-3-10 19:39:51 | Show all posts
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. office

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-3-17 17:44:30 | Show all posts
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite鈥檚 blog site list and will be checking back soon鈥 slot deposit pulsa

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-3-17 18:40:15 | Show all posts
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. NB Relationship Counselling

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list