Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 5287|Reply: 2

Need Improvement On Your Pc Version

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-8 13:10:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
You need to put some hard work on your pc version, due to your new version is too big many user will want to play on pc then phone cos phone will become hot after runing even awhile of your game. Stuck on bike after riding it, weapon skill and aiming mode sharing the same button and unable change, right click on mouse only can use for cancel fire and picking things <= it should be use for switch on aiming mode. hope you guys take this thing serious. I dont mind spending money on this game and i did, but please give us good gaming experience.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-11-8 19:16:22 | Show all posts
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
Screenshot (11).png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-9 17:24:03 | Show all posts
btw, i cant play ultra setting when im using 1060 gpu? bcs it gives me drop fps everytime im moving my mouse and also it consume lots of gpu usage, but only consume gpu memory less than 2gb, how the graphic consume lots of gpu usage when i can play better graphic in another game without worry about the gpu usage
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list