Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 3673|Reply: 0

Some changes that should be made

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-24 10:13:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
1. Put zombies according to their map lvl and not to the players.

I don't know whose ideas was this, but it's pretty bad, while it may not affect hardcore or paying players, this is really bad for newcomers, and casual players, you're just gonna make players quit with time, or after a few days of playing, the autolvl zombies demand for the player to have the best gear corresponding to their lvl, if they can handle to do this missions with lower rating gear it will still cost em a lot of durability, and besides you can't seem to make teams to help. Really leave that for Levin and Levin Dawn Disctrict.

2. Stop restarting zombies already.
Ok, if you want to leave crazy regeneration, i can accept that, you can even make it lore friendly, but pls restarting? i didn't even support that bad idea before new update, but now that zombies got highers numbers, and overall more aggresive, remove that "feature" already, it's really annoying and not fair to the player.

3. (not urgent) Autocomplete
It really was a nice feature for players that are busy with work, or just a relief for players who wouldn't play for a few days for any reason, it didn't took too much time and that's why it is missed. But i also understand that Timed Assistance Quest were made to replace that. I just hope that you're analyzing all the points of view.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list