New Update Questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-12-9 11:34:12 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi! I was searching for the latest FAQ or Guide for the new update / mechanics of the game. But it seems those are old and not relevant to the recent update. Also it wasn't pinned. So here are some questions and I might add more questions later if the moderators/admin cares to answer these.

1. Film Fabric/Polymer/Formula Shards
- Q: How many special items per map is a player allowed to get (e.g 1x / 2x per 24 hours?)
- Q: What is the cooldown for the chest for special item after its opened before it appears again to be looted?

2. Durability loss on gears
- Q: I noticed that sometimes the dura loss is low and high. What are the mechanics of the dura loss? (e.g. using weapon, getting hit)
   Example: If I use high level armor and the zombie hits me and only deals 24 dmg. Will the dura loss be less compared to using low level armor? or is the dura loss fixed?
- Q: If I put on shield will it protect my armor and helmet from getting dura loss? or does it even make the dura loss less?
- Q: If getting hit will it have dura loss on auxiliary gear?
- Q: If getting hit will it have dura loss on main weapon?

3. Mystical Creature
- Q: What is the cooldown for MC for it to appear again when it leaves the map? or what is the cooldown for the investigation discovery for the MC to appear?
- Q: Defeating the MC until you get Top 3 / Terminator reward is it allowed?

4. Energization
- Q: Energizing auxiliary will it take effect even the auxiliary ability is not activated? (Melee / Shield)

5. Gear ATK Power
- Q: What is the difference between Attack Power and Weapon Firepower?
- Q: How is this calculated?
- Q: Is there any technical advantage when using scope/sight (First Person View) when attacking an enemy?

6. Gear Upgrade
- Q: What is suppression? (e.g Jump suppression, Squat suppression, height suppression)
- Q: What is protection awareness?
- Q: Where can we preview stats given by Lv. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 upgrade?
- Q: When locking using advance chip, and upgrading it again, will it give new stats different from existing?
- Q: How is the material upgrade limit chosen when locking up using advance chip?

7. Virus Expert
- Q: When looking at weapon stats "virus attack" is the ability "Virus Bullet" already applied to this stat?
- Q: When a Virus Expert/Virologist throws his T-Hormone diffuser and his T-Hormone ability is maxed (20% Dmg Bonus), does this take effect on other players too?

Might be adding more questions later... Thanks for answering!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list