Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 6675|Reply: 1

Problem in mic and hear voice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-31 10:39:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Excuse me, maybe someone here is playing the game life after the mobile version, I have a problem with the mic feature, it's been 3 months playing this game, can't open the mic, I don't know why I tried fixing the client, re-installing it, until my factory reset the smartphone still can't open the mic, but the weird thing is that it can send messages in the form of voice notes ... does anyone know how to correct it? That is all and thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-12 03:37:12 | Show all posts
Each inhabitant in Santacruz is glad to hear that another Dell Service Center in Santacruz has been opened to serve the Dell clients in the area. The professionals in the service center are trained to address all the issues that clients accompany. The most amazing aspect of the service center is that they are selling real extra pieces of various demonstrated dell PCs under one rooftop. In the event that the client needs to get the hard drive to supplant or broaden the RAM, they can find everything in the service center without they need to look in other service centers wasting time.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list