Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 5470|Reply: 1

Reporting BUG on DEATH HIGH floor 111th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-21 14:00:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by AngeloW at 2021-2-21 01:02

My character's name is Anne in the Chinese version of the game, not sure which server as can't read Chinese. (I believe the server is Dobona District or at least that's what I'm getting using a translator)
My character level is 85, 84, 83 and I have the red dot collectors edition with a damage of 137.

When I get to floor 111th in DH, I only give 1 or 2 of damage to those ice killers with y CE Red dot gun, with all buffs on.
That is not quite right as I have seen in Youtube videos, people using KSG and making 30, 40 even 50 damage to same icekillers.

Anyway, I managed to find a way to hide behind the first generator and turn it on, then carefully opening the door and running back to the entrance elevator, releasing my drone and luring all icekillers in the main hall towards where I am hiding.
Once there, I rean past all of them and close the door. Then I place the ammo box on the chair and jump over the broken window to the final hallways.
I release my drone, shoot ice killers a few times and drop to quickly start the 2nd and final generator.

Once that is done, I run past them all towards the exit elevator but the light is still red and I can't leave the floor, eventhough I turn on both generators.

Can NetEase please fix this bug as unfortunatelly for me, it cost me finishing in the silver league.

Account ID: 628462245
email: wakstein@gmail.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-2-21 14:04:09 | Show all posts
Forgot to  mention I am using iOS to play the game
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register