Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
12Next
Return to list New
View: 26105|Reply: 24

How to play LifeAfter in Rookie Survival

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-8 15:45:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Before entering content in this post I will tell you first
   in this post, it may be relevant for people who have just come to play new games that lack the basic knowledge of the game. But can someone who has more knowledge to guide this post. ( I'm not very good at English language. Sorry in advance! )

Things to know about in LifeAfter
  + Inside the game, zombies are not the same. Some may have a high attack power. If your blood is not ready It may be why you die easily.
     Therefore try to avoid fighting with it
  + There are 3 abilities in the game: Gather, Craft and Combat, which is the main ability of the game. In each ability will be different Which can update the skill in     each skill using money and skill points in the ups this ability affects the game to survive!
  + Quests are considered a way to earn money, resources and skill points. If you do quests based on various maps, whether it's Autumn Forest, Sand Castle and  
     others, you'll get rewards. Don't forget to do it!
  + The sale of goods on the Mall can make gold in the game. It can be used for trading. Don't forget to sell the stuff.
  + You can create a team to play with your friends by pressing Home> Team> Create Team.

This is the basis of survival from the LifeAfter game, which is only basic.
     If anyone wants to add more Can comment on this post And hopefully enjoy this game too

( If you want to play with me, I can come to ChalesTown Server in Asia Zone and find my name, GOTJ9Nz. )

1551687191.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-12 19:54:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Life is already hard , so don't expose the truth !it sounds good
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-3-15 18:35:42 | Show all posts
Disable replied at 2019-3-12 06:54
Life is already hard , so don't expose the truth !it sounds good

Yes, if playing for a long time will start to play more difficult. Should learn more about the game Arrange time to find items, craft items, find levels Essentially to be an expert

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-16 19:22:23 | Show all posts
Edited by raheekl at 2020-7-16 06:26

The topic looks like something about gaming as you can see and learn now. He can have best writing services for me and those who want to learn about this in the meantime for us now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-16 21:55:46 | Show all posts
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..  毹鬼妧瓴歃

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-23 01:19:31 | Show all posts
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/joker7979-situs-joker123/jiedmjahjpaanppcofleleeiknofinkg/related?hl=id

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-24 16:22:54 | Show all posts
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.  www.virtuallayercorp.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-24 20:10:18 | Show all posts
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.  virginiainjuryattorneyblog.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-24 21:38:13 | Show all posts
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.  www.vintagehomecomputers.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-24 22:51:54 | Show all posts
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.  www.video-games-1.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-25 00:03:57 | Show all posts
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more  www.victorylanewebdesigns.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-25 01:00:53 | Show all posts
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.  www.vermontmicrobusiness.org

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-25 02:03:17 | Show all posts
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place  vermiglio.net

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 11:58:48 | Show all posts
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!  www.vegasrealestate-homes.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 12:50:30 | Show all posts
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!  www.valleyofthemoonrotary.org

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 14:11:22 | Show all posts
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks  www.valleyflowershow.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 15:01:36 | Show all posts
Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from  www.ushomebasedbusiness.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 17:18:55 | Show all posts
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!  www.usgreenbusinesscertification.org

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 18:16:29 | Show all posts
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It鈥檚 always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!  usafastsupport.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-27 20:25:30 | Show all posts
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more  www.urban-crawl.com

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list