Camp Sadafor | MiskaTown {English/Friendly/Casual}

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-19 23:02:24 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Jakanadin at 2019-3-19 10:13

Camp Sadafor

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jakanadin, Leader of Camp Sadafor and relative newbie to LifeAfter! I've been playing LifeAfter since approximately the first day it released on the English Android/iOS market, and just like everyone else, am still learning and as such, I've brought my multi-game Clan/Guild into the mix for us all to learn together!

We're a Clan dedicated to working together with others and simply having a good time in-game, as games are meant to be! We're also dedicated to providing newer players with learning opportunities to grow their skills and maximize their enjoyment in whatever game we come to.

Camp Name: Sadafor (full name is Sadaforia, darn character limits!)

Camp Server: MiskaTown

Camp Tag: Casual

Camp Mayor: Jaka (full name is Jakanadin, darn character limits pt. 2!)

2nd-in-Command: ★Mia★

3rd-in-Command: Wravynn

Camp Period: Agrarian

Current Member Count: 57/60

Current Activity Status: 78 (Very Active)

As this thread doubly serves as an introduction to me, here's a bit of history on Sadaforia and myself;

Clan Overview:

Sadaforia is dedicated to members of all play-types from the errant casual just wetting their feet in the MMORPG/social-gaming genre to those who are veterans of other games of the same ilk. All we ask for is activity and dedication to being positive and maintaining a good moral and respectable standing within the MiskaTown server in LifeAfter as well as the greater online gaming community overall!

Self Overview:

I've been gaming on the PC since the very early 2000's (slightly pre-9/11), and created the username Jakanadin for an old and now-defunct game called Tactics Arena Online on a whim. I used to love watching Inuyasha on Adult Swim when I was much younger, and the character Master Jaken always stuck out to me. For those wondering the pronunciation, it is actually [Jaw-Kuh-Nay-Den] and not [Jak-Uh-Nay-Din].

I've been playing LifeAfter for going on approximately three weeks and I've loved every minute of it! I started out in a Camp that wasn't particularly English, and wasn't very helpful in learning how to play the game. Our Camp Mayor was pretty quiet and relatively inactive, so I left to create this one as I've always had a knack for leading Clan's in gaming.

I've led large Clan's for GunZ, The  Walking Dead: Road to Survival an old browser-based game called Tribal Wars and currently Lineage 2: Revolution to name a few. Together, we'll grow our Camp and climb the ranks to the top, toppling our rivals with kindness, positivity, and most importantly, FRIENDSHIP!

On a more serious note, feel free to get to know me and everyone else either on here in-game or our official Clan Discord or Clan Guilded page, we're glad to be in this with you!

~ Jakanadin

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list