Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 13499|Reply: 1

Gathering 101

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2019-3-20 20:19:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gathering
You can gather Primary and Secondary resources depending on the level of the map.
Primary resources refer to Rare (Green rarity) items while Secondary resources refer to Valuable (Blue rarity) items. Each resource will have a corresponding level requirement in order to harvest, this means that the level of the harvesting tool and the level of the Logging/Mining/Hemp Gathering basic skill must be at that level or beyond in order to harvest the resources. Otherwise, you will only harvest common rarity items such as Wood, Stone and Hemp.

Gathering Stats
Gathering stats are broken down into, Gathering Speed, Resource Critical chance, and Primary/Secondary item gathering rate.
-        Gathering speed is the speed which you can harvest resources at. This is split into the categories of Logging, Mining and Hemp gathering. It can be increased through eating certain food and using equipment which boosts it.
-        Resource Critical Chance refers to the chance you may land a critical on a resource. This is split into the categories of Primary and Secondary resource. It can be increased through levelling your base gathering skill ‘Strength Power’, eating certain foods or by using better tools.
-        Primary/Secondary item gathering rate is the chance to gather a specific resource. This can be split into every individual resource and by the Primary/Secondary categories. It can be increased through levelling the various gathering skills, and by using better tools.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-6-14 02:46:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How Can I increase my Gathering mastery faster besides doing dailies? Its just that my Gathering mastery is always the last to level up..
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list