Npc Mount Swamp missing ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-4-18 21:30:23 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
This problem not only happen today I think its been 1weeks already ...
I always never meet any Npc at Mount Swamp sometime I been waiting for half hours 1-2hrs but never meet them ... Is this kind of lag or glitch ?
I really curious about this .. why I never meet them ? Am I have bad luck ? LoL

I just want to give their special collecter to get reward
Urgent ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-4-19 18:42:18 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Sumaru at 2019-4-19 05:43

Hello there! Quest NPCs are not on the same spot. They are not missing. To find where the NPC you're looking for, tap the item of the special npc item you want to give, and read the description. For Limestone (Varsana), she appears on the northern part of the Mouth Swamp. For Grass-pink (Dorothy Harvey), she appears on the Secret Key Part or Southern Part of the Mouth Swamp. For Branken's Stinky Socks (Branken), he will appear only on 3 cabins near the Silent Lake in Mouth Swamp. All of them only appears during the day. Check your map if they're near, if you have a special npc item of theirsm there will be a white circle on their marks indicating you have their special npc item and you should give it to get rewards.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-4-20 21:11:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Already try it but still cant find them ... :(
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list