Make cohabitation abilities consistent

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-6 06:30:12 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Sometimes the lower level player gets the benefit of the upper-level player (Type 95 bonus for instance) and other times they do not (crafting an advanced med potion). Make this uniform across all aspects of the games. Just some examples, if you cohabitate with somebody you should be able to:
  • use the blueprint feature on the side manor (you can place furniture, add walls, etc. but not use blueprint? Doesn't make sense)
  • allow side manor owner the ability to modify main manor BPs. I think they could craft an uzi, but not modify the uzi BP. So the side manor has to be progressed right along with the main manor
  • Put a sapling down, roomate can harvest it by default. Put a gingko tree down, roomate can't by default. Pick one or the other for all plants

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-8-21 01:37:02 | Show the author posts only
The thread here has got some great discussion, and with the discussion here, I can complete my latest case study writing help paper easily. I hope that my friends will appreciate the content shared here, as well.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list