Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 17783|Reply: 9

Suggestions for better gaming experience. Dev please notice this.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-9 11:58:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by jhtoo at 2019-5-9 00:02

After 2 months of playing this game, and a mayor, please allow me to list down some improvement ideas which I believe will definitely improve the overall gaming experience for everyone and make this game more special.

I will start with Camp,

Camp Armory,
Mayor and camp officials can able to put some support items such as Smoke bombs, Flesh bomb, Meds kit, and Bandages. They can able to give permission (just like Charles town base camp) to selected camp members. Those selected camp members can use the above items for certain time ( Eg. 6 - 8 hr per day ) and left-over items, unused, used items will automatically put back to Camp Armory after the time is up. Catch point- Spent Fed credit to expend the items list ( which item can put ) and inventory space of camp armory.

Camp Cafe / Bar and Restaurant
Please create Restaurant or Cafe since there is a lot of empty space around the town area. It is kinda very boring to stay in the town area right now as not much activities are going on. It will be nice if you can able to join your friends in a cafe or bar. This will bring the camp members together for social activities when they are done with farming and quest.

Inside the cafe / Bar
You can buy a special meal or have a meal provided by the camp.
Quality of meal provided by camp can upgrade with Fed credit or Gold bar.
Member can able to share or sell their dishes but with limited to two per day.
Set the happy hour which sells Beer or Alcohol which increase your movement speed, increase body temperature or increase the health.
The player can dance and play the piano or open music. Music can purchase from the market.   

Camp Island,
We need more territory for the town area. If there is not enough space in the map, please do not stack all the islands into one island. It will be great if you can able to show Island 1 - 5 in minimap instead of just one island.

Weather
Would like to see frequent raining and snowing in camp.  

Camp drill and Patrol
See who haven't finished the camp quests.

Trade city  and Charles town War

I felt like more camps should able to enjoy these futures from the game. And I believed every active player should deserve this kind of experience. I know the participants will be decided based on their prosperity score. But I think dev also should give a chance to medium size camp as well.

Trade city
Maybe instead of choosing 3 camps per day, why not you chose another 3 camps. But they can only sell at midnight after the first 3 camps closed or 4 - 6 hr a  day.  For eg. Top 1 - 6, 1-3 timing will be as usual, 3-6 will be at midnight after 1-3 camps closed. Kinda like a night market.

Charles town war,
Make Tier 1 and Tier 2 etc.
Tier 1 used the current Charles town clash system. Tier 2 consists of other clans that were rejected from Tier 1. The only winner from Tier 1 can become Charles town owner. Tier 2 winner reward may be rare resources every day or something similar.

The lag issue in Zombie invasion to town,

Even my internet speed is good and using iPhoneX with minimum game graphic, I still got the lag issue when 60 - 70 players of my camp join the event. I Can't see the zombie, some player keep reloading their guns due to lag.

To solve it, divided into a different section, instead of all people gather at the town hall, why not you teleported them to another map. Each map is represented by Territory.

Other improvements,

Nancy City (Hot topic)

I think other players already complain about howitzer for a thousand. And if it is not ok to ban howitzer, at least make it fair. Nancy is to test the player combat skill. Not jump and shoot like monkeys. I believe Dev will continue to support the fair play.

How to balance howitzer problem

- Cool down time (maybe 2 - 3 sec) after jump skill if you are holding Howitzer. And it makes sense as Grenade launcher are very heavy in real life. This will also solve the problem of balance btw emulator player and mobile player in nancy.
- In a display setting, please make Jumping button and Firing button cannot stack each other.  
- Howitzer can case the friendly fire  

Put a shark in the santopany island. That will be so much fun to swim around haha.
Piranha fish in the river. Chase the people who are swimming around as zombie cant chase player into water.

Even though I still have other ideas, I think this is enough for now. Thank you for taking the time to read. Hope to see those futures in game soon.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-9 15:41:51 | Show all posts
Heya Ive been playing for about a month now and just joined forum today, mainly because i want the Lag issue on Events that require alot of players in one spot to be addressed ASAP, but id like to comment on some of your pointers

-Camp Armory ( i like the idea, very neat)
-Camp Cafe/Bar/Restaurant( This one would be amazing haha, and include some minigames that the people in the cafe/bar/restaurant can interact/play)
-Camp Island( Would be great but imo not necessary)
-Weather( good but would probably cause performance issues, but if implemented hope there will be a toggle button)
-Camp Drill( Also nice)
-Trade City( i think there is a reason for that cooldown, my speculations: calculating result,transitioning to the 3 new trade city, but if not then would  be cool)
-Charles Town(Yes definitely this would be great ,but would be probably complex)
-Nancy*Howitzer(This is just my opinion.....I think Howitzers arent that all powerful it has it flaws, there are alot of element in play when you pvp- manor lvl,combal lvl,armor type,weapon type,wep/armor mods,wep/armor stats,buffs/energize,positioning,teamplay,latency,platform you play on[emulator/mobile i dont like emulators in pvp xd]. And i think a bigger problem in pvp are emulators not howitzers, i dont  mind emulators on pve tho
Cheers Happy Gaming :]

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-9 16:11:50 | Show all posts
Hey man i jjust read in the updates just now that combat lvls will be matched accordingly now so would be probably of your same lvl now :D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-5-10 16:02:45 | Show all posts
BobDehBuilder replied at 2019-5-9 02:41
Heya Ive been playing for about a month now and just joined forum today, mainly because i want the L ...

Thanks for feedbacks bro. The hot topic among the players is Howitzer. I do not support banning Howitzer in nancy city but instead, I want to have more balance. Once you reached around combat lvl 40, you will see 90% of the players from both sides are holding Howitzer, just jumping all around the map, shooting blindly and the explosion is everywhere. I felt like it definitely ruined the game experience in Nancy.
If they can fix the jumping issue, it will automatically fix the emulator player vs mobile player problem too.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-6-30 19:20:48 | Show all posts
endgame armor negates the dmg of howitzer so much that assault rifles has more dps, real problem of pvp is emulator(for obvious reasons - ease of control), there is no problem with the jumping mechanics.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-12 13:21:55 | Show all posts
add new type of dogs : CORGY
add new type of companion : CATS
add new manor building mechanics .
add custom event on camps .
add new building on main island as it is so dull now .
add feature to be able to copy / build our cohab manor using our blueprint .
add new manor defense mechanism .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-9 10:48:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay. I have alot of anger held back I really want to press this issue without making myself look bad not cussing uncontrollably. You seriously need to fix the random formula generator. Code the necessary codes program the necessary data so it will gaurauntee a good formula a NEW FORMULA. I have wasted $1300 dollars the past 4 months on ALREADY LEARNED FORMULAS. It is just ridiculous.  And what's worse is you guys KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. All it takes is changing a few codings or databases or whatever it is you did to make that aspect of the game. I'm furious right now. And so many people are. It really just makes me think this game is nothing but a SCAM and not meant for FUN. Because I am NOT HAVING FUN at all wasting my money on nothing. I'm done playing for a while until I see an update on this issue. YOU KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT. Jus make it to where u get a new formula every time and eliminate the random generator. I will not recommend this money scam to any if my colleagues or social community. Goodbye and thanks for a terrible wasted of time

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-14 15:56:05 | Show all posts
ROH gamer stage and involvement are dumped for the fitness for the approval of the fathers for the field. All the actors of the game and resume planet reviews are strictly followed for the cues for the turns. The approvals are given for the part of the checklist and all tips for the planned element for the turfs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-1 15:52:59 | Show all posts
Worrying doesn't stop bad things from happening, it just stops good things from happening. geometry dash

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-11 22:59:58 | Show all posts
At the point when you own a business, it is ideal to locate the best business card systems offers with low revenue and APR rates.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list