Camp related suggestions and feedbacks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-25 19:58:21 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I'm not sure if there are similar posts like these out there in the Forum so i'm just gonna suggest a few things and hope you'll consider it.
* Camp Officer Only Chat Section *
I noticed that there are some players who doesn't have or choose not to use other forms of social text chat applications such as discord etc. Is there any way we could get a seperate chat for officers only? Saves time for mayors to give out orders to their officers on what to focus on, easier for them too when they get online and they get to see it if there are any changes that needs to made and so on.

*Camp Contributions Target Settings*
Also if there's a way for a mayor to set the minimum contributions target such as common resources like wood, stones, hemps etc instead just being able to set contributions target for  only when you need to upgrade your camp levels. Higher level camps (post industrial ) wont be upgrading for awhile now, so the current contribution target settings is unused and I think it's such a waste. Also this way the Mayors would be able to micro manage the camp more, they could monitor those who contributed the most at any given time to properly reward those who helped most. This would also promote each and everyone of the camp members to work together for camp vault and keep resources coming in.

*Camp Members Personal Tax Weekly Amount*
This would compliment the above suggestion, like I said, would make the mayors job easier to micro manage each members on their activities as managing 100 members is hard enough, let alone to keep track each and every members contributions by just going to town hall tax records just isn't enough to keep track from all that accumulated tax numbers you see.

*Personal In Camp Marketplace*
Since the levin outskirts update, we all noticed that there's a shop area there where you can enter, why not make it so camp members could sell stuff between their camp members? and a percentage of what is sold between the members would go into camp vault instead which could lead the prosperity of the camp itself. Would be a great attraction for existing or new players to join older camps rather than creating new camps which will end up a dead inactive camp. At the moment the Levin city outskirts seems dead and no reason to visit other than those daily purchase npc all the way at the end of the train station. Please add something interactable at least.

*Quick Switch Funtion for weapons and armors attachments *
We all have different weapons and armors and it all depends on its use such as a weapon that's focused on Infected dmg increase or Humanoid dmg increase or even a normal dailies armor and a pvp armor. And some of the maps have a mix of the two and this quick switch function would really help alot when you have more than 1 main weapon or armor. One click of a button you get to choose where would you like to switch your weapons or armor attachment to as long as the equipment is in our bag, it will display the choices there and boom switched.

Thank you for reading! hope you'll consider them all to be added on future updates! looking forward to hearing back!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list