Strategy Collection 7/31

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-28 09:15:14 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
IGN : Eliona
Server : Charlestown
Account ID : 11560799

Hello Netease, my leveling strategy is as below

Gathering exp Strategy:
have you ever wondered how to level up gathering faster? not just from NPC item that you farm 18times everyday. with this trick i can help you level up gathering EVEN FASTER, heres how
there is some preparation you need to prepare before (with video tutorial at the end):
1. Pioneer buff : you need to energize your armor with this buff because it increases your gathering critical rate by 5%
2. Strength Power : you also need to level up this skill to increase gathering critical chance
3. Tree Root Cake : eat this food since it buffs all of your gathering critical chance, if you dont have it you can switch it with grilled salmon
4. Party with other people!: this is also important, since having party member increases your gathering exp you get, the more people, the better!
okay before i continue i gotta explain why you need all these gathering critical chance, because when you gather something in this game, you consume vigors right? its 2 vigors per gathering, now example you gather a resources and you get 100 exp for 2 vigors, with criticals you can get 100 exp multiplied by 2 = 200 exp for just 2 vigors as well! this is why you want to boost your gathering critical chance as HIGH as possible, the difference is huge!
5. Gather Hemp!: now after you ve done all of the preparation above, now you just need to gather hemp! i recommend doing this trick on Mount Snow since that area has a lot of hemp! why hemp? because if you notice, gathering hemp yield MORE EXP than gathering stone/woods, its also better to do this method on 50% more exp for 50% more vigor consumed (hope 101 random buff)
now hemp gathering can yield 88 gathering exp without crits, and 176 exp with crits, while gathering stone/wood only yields 63 exp without crit, and 126 exp with crits, 50 exp difference for criticals! now lets say you have 50% chance to critical which im sure you can reach higher than that, an average exp you can get for gathering hemp is 88+176 = 264/2 = 132, while gathering stone/wood average is 94.5, so the difference is 37.5 exp, now remember thsi difference
in a day you can get 1.440 vigors from regen, 10vigors for 10minutes and you can get 2 drumstick from event means in total you can get 1.840 vigors, now 1.840 exp divided by 3 vigors per gathering = 613.33 times, lets just round it down to 613 times, 613 times x 37.5 exp difference equal 22.987 gathering exp you can get EVERYDAY, this is why you noticed some people already reached higher level manor while they started playing at the same time as you, with this trick you can be like them too!

thanks Netease, that was my leveling up gathering strategy!

My Youtube Channel along with the video link for this tips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgvdTNq6P0w&t=520s

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list