X-com need you

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-17 16:39:27 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Rrequermt

Must be active
7 days max unless tell us why be gone longer
We seeking higher campers with experions
We are st to accept all from get go

I am a vice m and acting mayor
9 people 5 officales. We are trying raise the camp back from dead I alone do everything can. Buts need help welcoming all who wants join. Vault is emptying slowly adding few numbers can and we wants to keep our name notes looking to combine and lose and re build third time
We are steam period and have tech

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-7-17 17:12:08 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Story is we was a camp together with enother it was not wanted as joined so left restart at we're was last and have what's wants with who want join and be here to prospare and not be dead at continue taxes at 25% again over 5% last dead to see returns from officials popped in if has the time in busy doings from myself and spare time gots
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-7-17 18:01:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
As meant is are merge it turned war ends all and our last and first was great and we don't wants ruin this are build and back to steam
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list