Exclusive Resources & Better Benefits for Rifleman, Snipers, and Warriors

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-8-20 12:33:19 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Riooo at 2019-8-19 23:34

Gunmakers, armorers, & nature certs have a monopoly on the game & market. My gunmaker friend can make 50k off one sale of engineering plastic. I can only play for so long & dalies only get me about 6k. If I want more I have to spend all my time collecting resources that only sell for 200-400 gold each. Can't enjoy the game bc I'm too busy trying to collect gold to buy/make a new gun & armor before the current break.

Rifleman, snipers, & warriors don't get the best benefits compared to other certs. Espeically f2p players because we can end up struggling to get by as we start unlocking better weapons, armors, and quests. I suggest:
-Exclusive resources from killing infected, beasts, mercenaries, etc. on every map & exclusive resources only we can craft that players of all levels will want & need
-We play a role in a new camp upgrade if there's one past electric
-The rate at which durability & sturdiness is lost be much slower than it is due to our certs' purpose literally being for combat
-A higher chance of increasing combat mastery bc our combat honestly progresses as fast as any other cert

After playing this game for months now I don't want this to be ignored especially the first. This also will encourage people to choose certs other than gunmaker bc there is a surplus of them on all servers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list