Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 5920|Reply: 0

Combat Expert Exclusive Kills

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-8-29 14:45:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Combat Expert need their own mini quests to make gold.

Gatherers have exclusive resources
Crafters have exclusive workables
So as combat players we should have exclusive kills.

Exclusive mob resources wouldn't work because everyone can kill so exclusive mini quests. As combat professionals we should be getting bounty hunting jobs, exclusive special infected to kill, exclusive caravan missions or more.

Here are my suggestions:

Bounty Hunter: Weekly list of mercenaries/imperium with a bounty on their head that can be found in different territories (Fall Forest, Mouth Swamp, etc) that only authorised combat experts should attempt to kill. The higher level certification the harder the bounty and we get more gold for arresting them instead of killing them. This could actually take some NPC detective work to find the target. The missions could be slightly different for each certification.

Also there must be regular people that break the law as well that need to be arrested or killed because they're dangerous. To make it even more interesting the most wanted players in Farstar could be targets as well.

Federation Mercenary: There are caravan quests but I don't think combat experts would be actually in the army but would work as private military police or for hire. These missions can be the most difficult combat missions in the game. This would be nice if combat experts did them in teams and if no one is available with 3 NPCs because some of these missions will require a full team. This can be mostly about wiping out combat exclusive special infected and killing huge groups of mercenaries/imperium. The team's could be even bigger with 8 players and a mix of NPCs fighting a huge amount of enemies with each class getting a specific mission to help take them down.

Infected Killing Ranks: There should be a competition for who kills the most infected per territory every week. The top 20 for each could get rewards. Also combat Expert Exclusive special infected would be great as well, at certain times of the day an infected can be contained by a caravan on a certain map and only combat class are allowed to proceed and take him down as it is an official military operation.

I believe there are many ways to ensure that combat class players can make a bit of gold doing combat like how gatherers are making gold gathering and crafters from crafting. There are many angles to approach from but I believe that as combat professionals in an organized society of zombies and war there would be many private mercenary type jobs available and that angle should be capitalized on. These missions should be so difficult it wouldn't make sense doing them without combat perks and each certification level means a higher difficulty and better rewards. I understand the bulk of your P2P players are combat class but I believe allowing them to make gold will still come at the cost of gun durability which still means you're better off with spending on the game or else most your gold will be spent back on guns.

Looking forward to your feedback and I'd love to share more ideas with you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list