Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 17791|Reply: 4

Lifeafter - Resolution Problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-11-8 21:58:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just did "Repair Client" on my PC version of Lifeafterm, the problem  appears when I logged into the game, when the loading screen ended.. the game is forcely closed and my pc retart automatically... it never happened before.... but it just happened after I did repair client... I know it's about the resolution is set too high after I did repair client.. but i cant set it to low resolution if i cant get into the game...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-11-13 16:22:20 | Show all posts
Right click on the launcher, go to properties then go to compatibility and set to 640 x 480 screen resolution. This should allow you to start the game and fix your resolution. I'm only guessing here but hopefully it works. The mods don't reply to pc users for some reason. I been trying to figure out a way to purchase items from the cash shop from the pc but still no reply. :/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2019-12-24 15:25:27 | Show all posts
I've reported this bug. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon.

Meanwhile, follow the step mentioned by reavencraft, or use the repair client function from the top right corner of the title screen. The cause of this bug has been reported due to changing the resolution from the default, or switching to full screen. So until this bug is fixed I recommend to avoid using those options.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-24 15:33:30 | Show all posts

i use pc and i can't log in to an account, when i click on the login forms they take me to an internet page, help me with what i can do

Comments

i have same problem, did you repair it?  Post time 2020-4-10 04:25

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list