Title: Update Announcement (December 30th) [Print this page] Author: LifeAfter-Dev Time: 2021-12-29 20:04 Title: Update Announcement (December 30th) [Icy Time]
1. Fox Sprite: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 13, 2022 at 8:00, the outfit Fox Sprite will be available in the Mall for a limited time. Enjoy a limited-time discount during the event. Purchase the outfit to get a bonus exclusive action;
2. Save the Archives: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, Survivors with all three mastery levels at 15 or above can team up with 8 people during the event. They can then head to the Miska Univ. Library to save its Precious Books and Canvas Fragments, and then return them to the Trade Federation. Precious Books can be exchanged for Points. Reaching a certain amount of Points will yield rewards; Canvas Fragments can be restored to make World-famous Paintings. After restoring them, you can check their author and background. When a certain amount of World-famous Paintings are restored, you will receive rewards via mail;
3. Winter Gift: During the event between Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, Survivors can claim and complete quests by finding the related NPCs and following hints. Complete each quest stage to get the corresponding rewards;
4. Icy Sign-in: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, sign in every day to receive the designated rewards, including a limited Avatar Frame, limited Business Card Frame, and free exquisite furniture;
5. Chest Expert: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, open special chests floating on water in some Pact Zone Wilderness Maps to receive rewards and points. The points can be used to increase the Expert level. The higher the level, the better points rewards you will get from opening the chests each day;
6. Duty Team: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, Survivors can form 4-player Duty Teams and gain Exploration Points by completing Daily Quests. Gain a certain amount of Personal and Team Exploration Points to unlock bountiful rewards;
7. Quality Treasure Chests: From Dec. 30, 2021 at 08:00 to Jan. 13, 2022 at 08:00, you can exchange Memorial Coins for New Dollars and Handpicked Treasure Chest Vouchers (Handpicked Treasure Chest Vouchers can be used in the Handpicked Treasure Chest event). In addition, you can also get Quality Treasure Chests, which have a chance of containing Spider Venom Assault Optional Chests, Deep-Dive Heavy Cannon Optional Chests and other great rewards;
8. Handpicked Treasure Chests: From Dec. 30, 2021 at 08:00 to Jan. 13, 2022 at 08:00, you can exchange Memorial Coins and Handpicked Treasure Chest Vouchers for New Dollars and Legendary Treasure Chest Voucher (Legendary Treasure Chest Voucher can be used in the Legendary Treasure Chest event). In addition, you can also get Handpicked Treasure Chests, which have a chance of containing a Spider Venom Collector's Edition Optional Chest, Spider Venom Snowfield Optional Chest, Spider Venom Rain War Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Collector's Edition Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Snowfield Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Rain War Optional Chest, and other great rewards. They may also contain Ride the Wind Theme Plan Giftbox, Bluebird Backpack Box, and Propeller Aircraft Box;
9. Legendary Treasure Chests: From Dec. 30, 2021 at 08:00 to Jan. 13, 2022 at 08:00, you can exchange Memorial Coins and Legendary Treasure Chest Vouchers for New Dollars. In addition, you can also get Legendary Treasure Chests, which have a chance of containing a Spider Venom Collector's Edition Optional Chest, Spider Venom Snowfield Optional Chest, Spider Venom Rain War Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Collector's Edition Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Snowfield Optional Chest, Deep-Dive Rain War Optional Chest, and other great rewards. They may also contain Ride the Wind Theme Plan Giftbox, Bluebird Backpack Box, and Propeller Aircraft Box;
10. Lucky Fortune Eggs: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 13, 2022, players can pick a certain number of items in Prize Pool SS, S, A, and B to form a Fortune Egg Prize Pool. Memorial Coins can be spent to draw Fortune Eggs. Each reward will be removed once it is drawn. All of the Fortune Egg items are guaranteed to be obtained after 12 draws. You can also spend a certain number of Memorial Coins to reset the prize pool ahead of time. The prize pool contains precious items, such as Fashion Assort Pack (including LaserCut, Wonderful Secret, Summer DJ, Orchestral Grace and Far Ocean), Skin: War Tiger - Crescent, Miss Kitty, and more;
11. Lucky Gift Box: Lucky Gift Boxes will be online from Jan. 6 to Jan. 20, 2022 at 08:00. Purchase them with Checks to get great rewards such as Icy Hymn, Fat Kitty Backpack, and more.
12. Duo Training: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 12, 2022, Duo Training will begin. Invite friends to join! Complete the designated quests to get Mastery and Memorial Coins. You can also get extra rewards from Caravan Support;
13. Caravan Market: From Dec. 30, 2021 to Jan. 13, 2022 at 8:00, Ice Screen, Round Hydrangea Vase, and other precious items will be available on the Caravan Market for a limited time. In addition, Icicle Waltz Furniture Chests will also be available for a limited time, which have a chance of containing the Ice Skating Stage, Frost & Snow Deer, Little Frost & Snow Deer, and other rare items.
[Attribute Details Improvements]
1. Added a link for the Attribute Details page in the Profile area;
2. Optimized the appearance of the Attribute Details page, which now divides Survivors' attributes into important attributes and detailed attributes;
3. Now, after tapping on an attribute, an attribute description pop-up window will pop up, allowing Survivors to view detailed descriptions of each attribute and related upgrade methods.
[Survivor Feedback Improvements]
Following Survivors' feedback we received from various platforms like Directly to Dev Team, the following content will be updated. More updates are in the pipeline. Please stay tuned.
<Directly to Dev Team Improvements>
1. Adjusted the classification of feedback for the Directly to Dev Team channel so that Survivors can give more accurate feedback to the dev team;
2. Extended the duration that Survivors feedback remains in the dev team channel;
3. Increased the maximum number of characters that can be entered on the dev team channel so that Survivors can send more feedback content.
<Area Operation Improvements>
1. Reduced the damage that Infected Beetles deal in the Fall Secret Path;
2. Improved the guidance for teammates requesting help. Now teammates who need help can be found a lot easier;
3. Weakened the paralyzing effect of Golden Desert Mercenaries' attacks when they're using Stun Batons;
4. Fixed an issue in the Golden Desert where enemies within range of Discharge Devices could still move and attack;
5. Increased the long-range damage bonus of Sniper Rifles in the Golden Desert when shooting enemies in the cover of ruins;
6. Reduced the amount of face-hugging spiders in the Hillside Stronghold;
7. Reduced the amount of Infected in the Control Building.
1. The stacking number of Lime, Sandstone and other items for sale in the Camp Shop will also be affected by the "Sorting Master" Talent Bonus;
2. The maximum gyroscope sensitivity has been increased from 100 to 150.
[Other Content & New Rules]
1. The First Top-up Event has been fully upgraded. It now offers richer rewards, surprise gifts, and other things to unlock. New Player Packs will be removed after the update, and all uncollected rewards will be issued by mail;
2. Mall - New Player Discount Packs have been reset. All-new packs can now be bought on the Benefits page. Meanwhile, the old New Player Discounts will be removed after a certain time. Get them before they're gone;
3. A Settings button has been added to the Training Arena homepage. This can be used to directly edit the combat controls interface;
4. Adjusted the priority of "Escort" and "Emergency Treatment" in the Training Arena, so that when facing a fallen enemy, the "Escort" option will precede "Emergency Treatment";
5. The Parasitic Infected have been replaced by Mutant Spiders. Be careful of their face-hugging attacks;
6. The coal Infected with magma as skin that were found in St. Rona and Area Operation - Magma Cavern have been replaced with normal Infected;
7. The flower girl Infected in Merovey Castle have been replaced with screaming Infected and others;
8. Improved the logic of how titles are displayed. Now, different title effects are displayed in better ways;
9. Upgrade material packs in the Mall have been moved from the Credits Supermarket to the Package Mall.
10. Optimized the lens performance of some actions；
11. Adjusted the price range of Customized Upgrade in Trade City.
Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/)