why always like this? its so annoying, facebook login method too . please fix

Author: manuj.228    Time: 2020-4-3 09:49
could someone fix this??
Author: manuj.228    Time: 2020-4-3 09:57
have the same problem here!!!
Author: Kaolin    Time: 2020-4-4 00:00
same problem here
Author: OMeGA    Time: 2020-4-4 02:38
same here. Posted bug report in LA Official Discord. No help anywhere. Nothing I can find on using the 'in-client QR login". I can't find that option anywhere on my android version to use for PC login. Ready to quit.

Author: alada    Time: 2020-4-10 16:20
update your google chrome...

Author: ChloeZ    Time: 2020-4-10 16:37
same problem here, dev pleaset fix it just like before that can log in via browser!
Author: ILLYUMINAT    Time: 2020-9-8 21:56
The same problem. First, I downloaded the game on the iphone and logged in with an Apple account, then linked facebook to it, then downloaded Life After PC, logged in with a facebook account, but my profile is not displayed and I cannot log in with my character. I wrote to support, after 1 day they answered me so that I understood only one thing, that the support absolutely does not care about its users. Therefore, then do not be surprised why Apple is removing games such as Fortnite, etc. A new game from Tencent Games will be released soon called COD, I hope they will provide normal authorization so that a person with a higher education can figure out how to authorize! VERY BAD LIFE AFTER SUPPORT!!!

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3