NetEase Games Forums

Title: Dev Q/A! (Rewards!) [Print this page]

Author: zero    Time: 2019-7-8 17:57
Title: Dev Q/A! (Rewards!)

Ask The Developers Questions for Rewards!

When will new features be available? How about new maps?

Just Reply Below with your Questions & Win Rewards!

-->Check the Requirements BEFORE Replying<--

【Q/A Time】

July 8th ~ July 17th

【Requirements】

1. Please Reply in the following way...

In-Game-Name:

Account ID:
Server:
Question/Suggestion:

2. After the event we will Send rewards & provide the answers given by the Devs!

【Prize】

-100 Formula Shards to the players whose Question/Suggestion are replied by the Devs

-5,000 New Dollars & 2,000 Skill Points to 10 random lucky players

【Note】The replies are ordered by date in descending

Good Luck Survivors!

Author: Rshd12    Time: 2019-7-9 00:53
In-game name: Ásh Account ID: 1446175 Server:CharlesTown Question/Suggestion: Can you please fix the lag issues. That the only problem that I hope you fix. Maybe you should try new client such as UNITY2017 or else. And I also hope more features will be added to the game (such as autocomplete task in mouth swamp and easier way to make ammo box and fast reload). Thank you :)
Author: Ajreyes10    Time: 2019-7-9 02:45
In-game name: Noob10 Account ID:12611041 Server:Charlestown  Question/Suggest: i really Wanted to be a moderator of this game im so much dedicated to this game. How can i be a moderator please help.
Author: Kiev    Time: 2019-7-9 03:19
Nick Name : Kiev  Account ID : 11505017  Server :Charles Town  Question/Suggestion : Why Threre is no Map,Where All Servers Perform Fishing Tournament or Swim...Why Aren't horses interested ? I wish the horse Can be used for 30 minutes at least 15 minutes ? And i hope there is a in PVP ,where the drone does not Apply ,,,All Players Will agree ...when Will you release a swimming pool :) thank you. ...
Author: VΩRT£X    Time: 2019-7-9 10:24
IGN: VΩRT£X ID: 14337802 Server: SandCastle. What would I have to do to become a moderator? But first is it possible? And second is it possible to ban grenade launchers in Nancy City. Since they don't require a training simulator to get better at using.
Author: meow    Time: 2019-7-9 15:39
IGN:meow ID:14751083 Server:Santopany  Do the developers have more plans that will make the game better and more fun to play, doing dailies repeatedly can make players feel bored, also please balance the game to those who are f2p and p2w, I am willing to spend some money to the game, and I already have but theres a LOT of p2w players who spend thousands of money to be strong and you can surely see the diffferenfe between the two, Lastly please balance out the howitzer. Also to add, please fix the minor lags for example the double reload. Thank You LifeAfter, I sincerely enjoy your game but I do believe theres still more room to improve. =^~^=
Author: awan    Time: 2019-7-9 16:52
In-Game-Name: awaan
Account ID: 11661935
Server: CharlesTown

Question:
- why are skins for female char more attractive than skin for male char?
- there is a discourse if we sell weapons at a price higher than the market will be banned, why? even though the system allows to sell weapons at that price. if not allowed, don't make players sell their goods, not banned
Suggestion:
- During the Lucky Hunt event, please hold a rare weapon to melee (jobs warrior)
- I think job combat is very difficult to find gold, is there a solution so that job combat gets gold, because job combat requires weapons too, and weapons need gold to buy materials and I think job gun maker is a job that benefits a lot in this game . can it be adjusted again
Author: KrowBar    Time: 2019-7-9 17:21
IGN: KrowBar
Account ID: 12121361
Server: Sandcastle

Question: I'd like to ask about 2 things really. Can you guys possibly ban the usage of Assault Howitzers in Nancy City? It isn't fun for those that don't have one to get killed with 5 shots or so. And 2nd question would be, as a warrior cert, I melee consistently in Nancy City, so would it be possible for melee users to get melee ace or something instead kf gun ace? Lol not so important but I find it funny, though I would appreciate melee users to be recognized.
Author: CL-Aldi    Time: 2019-7-9 17:38
IGN:CL-Aldi Account ID:292047476 Server:SnowHighsland Question:How Many Account in The Server SnowHighsland
Author: Jadem28    Time: 2019-7-9 18:23
Edited by Jadem28 at 2019-7-9 07:39

In-Game-Name:  Jadem28
Account ID:        13007835
Server:               SandCastle

Question:

1. When and Whats taking so long to fix the lag  when theres too many people in a map. Long before the server is not laggy when in comes to mystic, boss fight, etc. now its laggy even though you can switch line to be in a map where less people

2. Whats the percent chance to get a koi ?

3. Why can drones be repaired ?

4. Is there an in game GM(game moderation) in game playing ?

5. How can you monitor players using macros/cheats ? And why some are not banned ?

6. Is there a full list of the staffs like moderators, admin etc in forum and discord ?

Suggestion:

1. During events like Mystic Creatures, Infected Invasion, Trap Infections. Please make an option to hide other players ,dogs, drones, and bullet firing animation to minimize lag of those players having low RAM phones. This game is in a mobile platform and most of the players differ in terms of cellphone RAM and ROM.

2. Rewards Mission/Quest per Map gave the same Gather, craft, combat experience you should really change the rewards per experience in accordance to a percentage of the current level of a certain player. Yes its a grind to win if your a play to free player but this can also be a liability for those free to play players to leave due to leveling takes too long and time consuming.  Please change it and set the rewards to a percent of the players current level.

3. Increase new content , new maps, new challenges. When you are a high tier player and doing everything daily and again and again and again.. lets all be honest. its kinda boring and time consuming.

4. New dollars are handful to grind per map you can only ship 120 + the extra shipping for a normal player not a vip. Make an event or a mission to get high end new dollar rewards if not possible. Lower the cost of skills that require new dollar. Come on as a free to play character, getting 200K on leveling a skill to level 1 takes a long time.. imaging leveling it to 5. takes a million of new dollar.. No one wants that long time.

5. Set an option for a one time use to switch/transfer a character to a different server.. For those that don't know that they have a freedom to chose which region to play the game to help lower the ping.

6. Increase the chance rate to get weapons in the formula machine. People don't want to waste valuable formula shards on things they already have.
Make a second option like. If you get that item again and again or make R&D points have an option in buying a formula you like.

I have so many questions and suggestions this is just a partial list. I hope its oaky to post many questions and suggestions.

Thank you and God Bless.

I know the staff are doing everything to make the game running smooth. Good Job guys
Author: badwel05    Time: 2019-7-9 21:24
Account Id:287179241 IGN:Vénom Server :Charlestown                                Question: 1.Why there is still Bug in Nancy city (When use Rope to slide there is a chance u got some bug and go through in to the floor,and then when U switch and placd ammo box quickly there is some bug ur camera will stay cannot move freely).  2.Why some skill Job Gather is useless, For example on Miner III u have skill to upgrade ur copper ore critichal chance, and its very useless, as u know Copper ore has a low price on Market.        Suggestion. 1. About gathering Mastery, I think u must have some solution to this one Mastery, cause Its hard to Raise this exp, maybe u must change aboug Vigor feature.     2. Raise up minimal Price for Exclusive item.    3.Raise up benefit Cohabitation(Like sharing weapon, equipment and Other item).  4.Add some Plant on farm
Author: DinkyGaming    Time: 2019-7-9 22:19
ingame name :DinkyG.. account ID : ingame name :DinkyG.. account ID : 11448864 server :Sandcastle... suggestions.. instead of making a small time zone slot for i.e..patrols and camp boss.. aerial ace and infiltration ect.. why do you not widen the time in which those can be played? indeed why do you have limits at all? considering you know very well half of your player base is out of time zone with still no EU server most are either missing out on any sleep or indeed missing out on most of the game and having suffering gaming experience because of it.... i myself have not been able to take part in alot and missed rewards and exp due to the fact my time zone is right in the wrong time.. its fairly frustrating.. i cant wait up till 2am to participate and cant catch anything in the morning as its gone before i can wake.. (not just this but some of us have work or kids to attend to)... my point being wouldn't it be fab to widen the time limit for them in order to please a ton more who miss out??......
next suggestion would be more maps most definitely.. seeing as higher levels dont spend too much time in say forrest or sandcastle anymore (only fleeting for materials) new places and things to gather would be awesome... specially more ingredients to cook with as being a chef type ingames i love gathering foods and cooking things or learning new recipes :)
Author: Priyanshu67    Time: 2019-7-10 01:09
IGN : Rock67
Account ID : 13420859
Server : snow highland
1.when you gonna increase   gathering craft combat level ?
2.are you gonna add new pvp map like Charles town and farasat?
3.can you add a way to change server my all friends are in miska server and I am in snow high?

Author: Edeiwen    Time: 2019-7-10 02:55
IGN : Edeiwen
ID : 11682728
Server : SandCastle
1. When will be added others currencies for in game purchases?
2. Will there be european servers?
3. When the game will be released globally?
Author: Maq    Time: 2019-7-10 04:01
IGN: Police Acc ID: 14602923 Server: RedwoodTown Question: My loading screens take ages, is there a way to reduce the time of that? Also often my right side of the screen stops working, buttons work but I can't rotate so I'd usually have to reopen the game to fix it. Any help?
Author: Sponge5    Time: 2019-7-10 04:27
User name :Sponge5. Server : Sandcastle
Acct ID - 12053370

Question: when are you going to lock members from transferring to other camps after there camp has lost in clash. Players are losing them joining winning camp the next day. It’s no longer about camp vs camp it’s camp abcde vs camp vs camp fghij vs camp
Author: Aowyn    Time: 2019-7-10 05:52
In-Game-Name: Aowyn
Account ID: 13523887
Server: MouthSwamp
Will there be new features added to Redwood Map which involves some sort of battle between a completely guard camp and a bandit camp?
Also I have a lot of friends who want to play the game who are from Europe, hoping a European server is released soon.
Plus will lag issues be fixed in Trap Infection, where my camp (most of us) climb a ladder and when it's destroyed, we stay stuck at a place and receives a lot of damage even when the enemies are far away?
Also whenever I play the game for some time and I tap the map or chat column, it takes a few second to open up on mobiles, definitely not requirement problems, hope you can fix it
Love the game and great job, other than there issues :)

Author: VΩRT£X    Time: 2019-7-10 08:19
IGN: VΩRT£X ID: 14337802 Server: SandCastle.   Can you please make it so that merged camps can separate and go back to their original names an stats would be really helpful.
Author: ZNEAK300    Time: 2019-7-10 10:44
IGN: ZNEAK
Account ID: 11093789
Server: MountSnow

Question:
Hi Devs, can you guys please make it easier for combat professions to earn gold or add exclusive items? For example, exclusive AR for rifleman, exclusive melee weapon for warrior and exclusive sniper for sniper. Earning gold is extremely slow and tedious and we need weapons and armour for combat.

Suggestion:
Or can you guys add extra methods of earning gold just for combat professions? Or add a 5-10% increase on gold earnt for combat professions ?
Author: Ziuelle    Time: 2019-7-10 12:26
IGN: ziuelle
ACCOUNTID: 12295342

Are you going to make the house structures in red wood available in house construction in the near future? i.e.(Double doors, wide balcony and designed wood pillars)
Author: Ziuelle    Time: 2019-7-10 12:26
IGN: ziuelle
ACCOUNTID: 12295342

Are you going to make the house structures in red wood available in house construction in the near future? i.e.(Double doors, wide balcony and designed wood pillars)
Author: Mikaz    Time: 2019-7-10 17:44
Edited by Mikaz at 2019-7-10 04:46

In-Game-Name: mikaz

Account ID: 11980700
Server: Charles Town
Question:

- Will there be an option where we can share formulas or weapon & armor directly with our cohab partner ?

- How does Customer Care Services Trial Program works ?

Suggestion:
- add a feature where we can access cohab item such as weapon / armor formula when crafting .
- add a new variety of weapon , armor & firearm .
- add a feature to unbind account .
Author: madjack19    Time: 2019-7-10 21:20
In-Game-Name: madJack
Account ID: 14554669
Server: MouthSwamp
Question and also a Suggestion:
Are there any ways to fix the lag during the mystic creature event? Like the lag only happens during the said event.
I would assert that it is because of the many data from player's actions during the said event?
Though I admit that my in-game ping is at 250ms - 300ms but it never acts the same issue during a mystic creature event.

Also a suggestion also, if the server lag is caused by the data from players actions.
Why not add a party mode feature, so what does this party mode do?
Party mode is feature from a JMMORPG game that I played before, where the game hides other players from the PoV/View of the my Character and it only shows those who are a member of my party (whereas in this game is the team up group).
This may solve the issue from the server lag since the server needs only send the boss status data rather than all of players actions.
But of course there's an exemption, where the game shows the fallen survivors who got knock down by the boss where they need a rescue.

Author: Nelson422    Time: 2019-7-10 21:31
IGN: Neruson. Account Id: 13403848. Server: Sandcastle
Author: Justif¥    Time: 2019-7-10 21:33
IGN: Justif¥   ID: 14993085   Server: Sandcastle   Question: Will there be a Hope Fund for higher levels than 30? I would like to purchase that.
Author: Raioon00    Time: 2019-7-10 21:41
IGN Raioon , ID: 13932922 , server: mouth swamp ... Please give the mayor a chance to change the look of the camp and makes different changes from original + add more friendly emotions
Author: Pratamaxx27    Time: 2019-7-10 21:50
IGN : Agung, ID : 13273501, Server : MouthSwamp, Suggestion: Please add food Ingredients in stronghold feat exchange NPC, and please add minimize , hidding other player , or make line in camp bos and invasion to minimize the lag that player face everytime
Author: TrisViray07    Time: 2019-7-10 21:52
In-Game-Name: Arcruix
Author: Percy38    Time: 2019-7-10 21:52
In game name: percy38, account ID:13939245, server: MouthSwamp, suggestion: it would be better if we can transfer our whole game to another server
Author: Wailord    Time: 2019-7-10 21:53
IGN: Wailord     Account ID: 12437293     Server: SandCastle     Question: Is there a way to set a max amount of time/ material collected before receiving a gather quest item? Suggestion: There should be a stone specific craftable that doesn't take bone/claws. Just someway to get rid of excess material without having to delete it.
Author: Ausarmy    Time: 2019-7-10 21:57
is there going to be a new Cap level exceeding 60 with new maps? And a cert V for professions?
Author: Ausarmy    Time: 2019-7-10 21:57
My IGN is Ausarmy, MountSnow
Author: Wakcoys    Time: 2019-7-10 21:58
Ign : speker, Account Id : 15039895, Server : Redwood Town,,  stronghold in sandcastle is too strong, and put free ammo in every stronghold
Author: TrisViray07    Time: 2019-7-10 22:01
In-Game-Name: Arcruix  Account ID: 15369882  Server: Redwood Town  Question/Suggestion: Any ideas to bring up a indoor dungeon-like raids for teams or camps? And also how to reduce latency especially in Hope 101?
Author: Al-Hadi    Time: 2019-7-10 22:03
InGame Name: Al-Hadi, Account iD: 11411532, Server: Charles Town. Question: How many map will be updated in Life After? also when Another Island unlocked?
Author: Julian1507    Time: 2019-7-10 22:04
IGN : _Julian ,Account ID : 13675173 ,Server : CharlessTown ,Suggestion: This Game need Place/Npc to save Goldbars,or something like Banking
Author: dcguzhey2011    Time: 2019-7-10 22:05
Name: BeRnarD     Account ID: 14850179     Server: Redwoodtown    Question/Suggestion: My Question is Lag please Fix the Lag issues that is my only problem sir i hope you fix it#01#01#01#01#01#01
Author: Al-Hadi    Time: 2019-7-10 22:05
InGame Name: Al-Hadi, Account iD: 11411532, Server: Charles Town. Suggestion: I hope game developer add decoration camp downtown, its mean the camp can edit downtown by himself, etc: add building, decoration lamp/light, same like manor house edit, but it's downtown camp/townhall
Author: Chipsey    Time: 2019-7-10 22:08
Ign: Chipsey Account ID: 15293851 Server: Snowhighlands Question: will Direct selling be added to the game ?
Author: Deadshot65ó    Time: 2019-7-10 22:08
When will I get a uzi
Author: indraprataman    Time: 2019-7-10 22:09
In Game Name : Yoloman ID : 15267095 Server : Charlestown Suggestion : Dear dev, please when i want to look some resource on backpack or seeing on trade. I can see my stock on storage too. So i know what i want to farm or buy. Without seeing stock on formula index.  Please i hope you understand.
Author: TerrorOfDeath    Time: 2019-7-10 22:09
In game name: Terrorz -Account ID: 14574288 -Server: Redwoodtown Question: Can you make an infected animal invasion like the infected and imperial invasion. Can you also make more different mystic creatures? Suggestion: Make more animals as mystic creature like giant infected elephant/lion/bear/tiger. Add more animals as enemies such as shark/hyena/leopard..etc. Those who got animal buff damage would benefit in this animal invasion event. And make a mystic creature that looks like a infected dinosaur.
Author: JustNothingFos    Time: 2019-7-10 22:11
IGN: JNFos, ID: 11740180, Server: Sand Castle. suggestion: This game should follow physics, Like you can't jump continuously, Jumping from top of the boat in santopany will make the boat "leave" you, And the jumping mechanics should be added, like You can't move freely while jumping from idle.
Author: Dyrallvic    Time: 2019-7-10 22:11
ID : 12723415,IG : DYRR,SERVER : SNOWHIGLANDS,WHERE GET AKM AND AKM COLLECTION SKIN ?
Author: MaeMune    Time: 2019-7-10 22:12
IGN : MaeMune. Account ID : 13075535. Server : SnowHighland. Suggestion : please remake nancy city. Make it all the player have the max level and same equipment. Then it'll be fun. Thks
Author: Ra07    Time: 2019-7-10 22:12
IGN:Ra, Account ID:12206214, Server: Charles Town. Question:What is the highest level in the future?
Author: Dyrallvic    Time: 2019-7-10 22:12
Dyrallvic replied at 2019-7-10 09:11
ID : 12723415,IG : DYRR,SERVER : SNOWHIGLANDS,WHERE GET AKM AND AKM COLLECTION SKIN ?

I NEED AKM,AND SKIN COLLECTION AKM..IM NOT LUCKY TO GACHA..
Author: meili    Time: 2019-7-10 22:13
id hamatsu, server santopany. question : when lifeafter releases another function,like marriage? not cohabitation. please reply
Author: ricky    Time: 2019-7-10 22:13
Ign: IAzazeI server: redwoodtown account id: 15391817.   Suggestion:   It would be awesome if we have all out war against other camps.
Author: nayaren    Time: 2019-7-10 22:13
Answer : A IGN: Nayaren ID: 14443125 Server: Mouth swamp ...i suggest more event for a great rewards on formula shards and new weapon like lazer gun or lazer beam will do...and please fixed ASAP the issue of lagging in MC boss event..have a nice all devs
Author: Wx·Dee    Time: 2019-7-10 22:16
Whats the best way to obtain formula shards and avoid getting the same formula over again?
Author: A-Aloy    Time: 2019-7-10 22:18
In-Game-Name: A-Aloy  Account ID: 11737701 Server: Charles Town Suggestion: Mohon untuk tampilan Quest Unknown Creature / Mystic Creature dibuat seperti Daily Quest dimana ada keterangan Completed/Incompleted supaya memudahkan player dan memberikan kesempatan pada player lain untuk dapat berbagai hadiahnya. Terimakasih
Author: ZenX    Time: 2019-7-10 22:19
In-Game-Name:༺ZeiN༻     Account ID:15315256        Server:Santopany      Question:When new map released?      Suggestion:Please add First Person Prespective (FPP)
Author: loicas    Time: 2019-7-10 22:19
In-Game-Name:Loicas
Author: Akshat_Jain    Time: 2019-7-10 22:21
IGN : Hughes9 ID : 15351900 Server : Santopany Suggestion :- How about a event which takes place completely under water and there are special guns to be used specifically in that event only. I was thinking about this thing for a long time. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day :)
Author: queenzel19    Time: 2019-7-10 22:22
IGN: D-Crow ID: 14325258 Server Snow Highlands Question Is it posible to add a new gun like GutlingGun and Mortar and new ride mode like motorcycle?  suggestion ahmm i suggest to fix the lag during mc/mystic creature and please add some more outfits thanks..
Author: Firyuma    Time: 2019-7-10 22:22
In-Game-Name:Firyuma Account ID:15152429 Server:Santopany Question/Suggestion: I suggest a new war-zone map for players whose lever above 30
Author: Zeerax    Time: 2019-7-10 22:23
Account ID: Zeerax Server: SnowHighlands
Author: loicas    Time: 2019-7-10 22:24
IGN:Loicas, Account ID:12571887, Server:SnowHighlands. Question:How to get security point? And i need too much some daily.
Author: A-Aloy    Time: 2019-7-10 22:26
In-Game-Name: A-Aloy ID: 11737701 Server: Charles Town Suggestion: Mohon diperbaiki poin Achievement Pts. saya saat ini masih tertera 872 , namun Total Achievement Pts. saya sudah mencapai 992.
Author: LordKaii    Time: 2019-7-10 22:28
In-Game-Name: _Kaii Account ID: 14617383 Server : Redwood Town Suggestion: bring FPP mode, New weapon and Better Item
Author: Zeerax    Time: 2019-7-10 22:28
Accound ID: Zeerax Server: SnowHighlands Suggestion: I suggest to fix the lag.
Author: Indy    Time: 2019-7-10 22:28
IGN : Indy™ Accohnt ID : 13695260 Server: SnowHiglands Question : When Machine gun will be released? I am looking foward to it
Author: Khorin    Time: 2019-7-10 22:29
In-Game-Name: Khorin Account ID: 15385565 Server: NacyCity
Author: HeysT    Time: 2019-7-10 22:29
Ign: HeysT   Account ID: 15215494    Server: RedwoodTown      Question/Suggestion:  I am new to this game and I want to ask, if you have a plan of creating a  wedding event or ceremony for the Survivors with high friendliness. If not, I will suggest it because I saw many couples in real life playing LifeAfter, it will be so much fun for them to have a Marriage Certificate in game, and in addition make some special gesture just for the married couple like Kissing Gesture. And Lastly I am willing to help to improve the game, I wish my suggestion will be notify by you guys. I have so many things in my mind that wanted to have in LifeAfter. PM IS THE KEY!!!
Author: XzodeKos    Time: 2019-7-10 22:30
ID:GE•Ayva  I think wide map more exciting activitie and some group manage I want to join and happy with my friend more
Author: loicas    Time: 2019-7-10 22:33
IGN:Loicas , Account ID:12591887 , Server:Snow Highlands. Questions:Please fix the lag mystic creature battle.
Author: Marxdel    Time: 2019-7-10 22:33
IGN: ·Marx    Account ID: 14911916  Server: Santopany   Question/Suggestion: It's really nice if the NPC who max out the gift point can still send some gift regularly cuz after maximizing them all they just became nothing.
Author: Denoa    Time: 2019-7-10 22:37
IGN: Denoa
ID: 12570150
Server: Sandcastle

So i've been wanting to ask this for a very long time. It's about the game's storyline
During the first imperial invasion event, i talked to all of the npc at hope 101 and i found a very interesting things and here are my questions:

1.) Is there a storyline AFTER we arrive at hope 101 after the tutorial when we are starting up?

2.) If there is, does it involve other refugee camp like the faith 101?

3.) Most of the npc are talking about " the chosen city" is the a reference for a future map and a story line? Maybe perhaps a battle ground for survivors and imperial ( that would be epic)

4.) Would it be possible that the game has a hidden storyline right after we arrive at hope 101 that we need to unravel as we progressed in the game

That's all my questions :) i'm really curious about this one. Games with storylines are the best. Life after is the best too. So thank you devs for improving it everyday.
Author: SINICHI    Time: 2019-7-10 22:38
SINICHI/11690386/CHARLESTOWN SERVER. HI DEVS! Can you add some Direct sell in trading some item? Can you add more vegetables like cabbage, and add some spices like onions and garlic coz i love cooking. And add some fruits too, like apple, mango, and peach.. Please make us enjoy harvesting fruits and vegetables in one map.
Author: WaVeM    Time: 2019-7-10 22:39
IGN:Wavem Acc ID:15298630 SERVER:REDWOODTOWN Question/Suggestion: Um Hey why we can't send items to our friend ...it's NOT a noob question i am saying when you will add the gifting option i mean by gifting is sending items exemple:Resources,Woods,Weapons,clothes And i hope you can reply and add this option....Peace out
Author: WaVeM    Time: 2019-7-10 22:40
WaVeM replied at 2019-7-10 09:39
IGN:Wavem Acc ID:15298630 SERVER:REDWOODTOWN Question/Suggestion: Um Hey why we can't send items to  ...

And btw I'm not the only one who ask for this I'm sure so much people want this option..
Author: renzmaui    Time: 2019-7-10 22:43
In-Game-Name: LA•Maui Account ID:12952774 Server:CharlesTown Question/Suggestion: I suggest you give us the option to make swimming pool in our manor. I also suggest to add a new place or lot in the camp we can unlock and design wherein the Mayor can allow certain Citizens to design the place and make a Meeting Place like Cafe, Club, Church, Lounge like Charlestown Transfer but inside the camp.
Author: Ishan24    Time: 2019-7-10 22:44
My game lags when I play mystic cretures event.Because of that reason i cant get rewards then what can i do?
Author: N0obs_a    Time: 2019-7-10 22:45
In game namd:n0obs_a             account id:N0obs_a         server:sand castel
Author: -Denzer    Time: 2019-7-10 22:45
IGN : -Denzer , ID : 15291346 , SERVER : Santopany.  Suggestion : can you fix the lagging issue at the mythical beast or infected invasion? Because my device recommendation is HD but even if i'm using smooth mode, i'm still lagging.
Author: Garrox    Time: 2019-7-10 22:46
In-Game-Name: Garrox    Account ID: 15131553   Server: Santopany (SEA Zone)    Suggestion: Please improve the character ragdoll idle and turning around animation. It would be more lively to see if the ragdoll are similar to GTA
Author: arcticwolf510    Time: 2019-7-10 22:48
Edited by arcticwolf510 at 2019-7-10 09:52

In-game name: Latios5
Account id: 14592185
Server: Sand Castle
Suggestion: Would be nice if there will be an option for us to help a campmate fix their manor if their house gets destroyed either through raid or through invasion. My close friend struggled to fix his manor as he doesn't have the most of the materials on hand. I wanted to donate some of my surplus green/blue items for him, but I can't gift them.

I also wish there is an option for us to bandage a team mate up especially if they forget to bring bandages with them during some runs. A good example is at Miska University. My campmate forgot to bring her bandages, and she got wounded badly. I gave her 10 of my bandages though, but would be nice if I could just patch her up myself.
I also suggest to allow time schedule of all camp events to be changed by the mayor. My friends decided to play at Sand Castle, which is a North American server, but we are Filipinos and I have work in the morning. Most of our camp members are active at night at Philippine time, so our camp struggles on invasion, camp boss, patrol, and other events that require camp team-play.

Author: L0cHaNa    Time: 2019-7-10 22:50
IGN: L0cHaNa        Account ID: 12512216        Server: Charles Town        Questions: Why we lag in boss fights?
Author: Ray    Time: 2019-7-10 22:51
In-Game-Name:El-Ray-  Account ID:12505964 Server: Sandcastle  Question : My question is will there be more single player or perhaps co op type missions or quests similar to the tutorial with cutscenes ,dialogue etc that explains the events of life after and the survivor's journey  similar to other  MMORPG games instead of the boring ,short and repetitive quests that we have currently and will there be more maps similar to Miska university that is fun and challenging. Thank you for a great game.
Author: Dreyk    Time: 2019-7-10 22:51
IGN: Dreyк   ID:14158396    Server: Mounth Swamp
Author: IAR.Vem    Time: 2019-7-10 22:54
In-Game-Name : M•Vem , Account ID : 13403120 , Server : Charlestown , Question : I really want to ride a horse with my partner and my friends .. Will you make it happen ?
Author: DILa    Time: 2019-7-10 22:57
Hi yalo kohomada oyala
Author: IAR.Vem    Time: 2019-7-10 22:58
IAR.Vem replied at 2019-7-10 09:54
In-Game-Name : M•Vem , Account ID : 13403120 , Server : Charlestown , Question : I really want to r ...

I mean like when i ride a horse , i can let my partner / my friend ride a same horse with me
Author: DILa    Time: 2019-7-10 23:00
L0cHaNa replied at 2019-7-10 09:50
IGN: L0cHaNa        Account ID: 12512216        Server: Charles Town        Questions: Why we lag in boss fights?

Oya ponnayekda
Author: ☠️Storm    Time: 2019-7-10 23:05
L0cHaNa replied at 2019-7-10 09:50

Oya 2000n passe nisa
Author: Frank    Time: 2019-7-10 23:10
IGN:FRÄÑK  Account ID:15232506  Server:Santopany  Question: When the next update is here will you guys include rewards other than the top three ranks?
Author: adikuy    Time: 2019-7-10 23:11
IGN : LS•Stef Account ID : 15148296 Server : Santopany Question : When we can craft ammo box anywhere ?
Author: Doum99    Time: 2019-7-10 23:13
IN GAME NAME: Doum99     ACCOUNT ID: 15120035           SERVER: Redwood town         QUESTION : when will you create the french Version of this Game ? *-*
Author: JEECarreon    Time: 2019-7-10 23:14
InGameName: Spaceee Account ID: 203084 Server: Santopany Suggestion: Trading item or gold directly (player to player)
Author: Marquinho    Time: 2019-7-10 23:15
IGN: Marquinho    Account ID:11777722    Server:SandCastle    Question: Set portuguese language brazil for us brazilians
Author: lyndon1313    Time: 2019-7-10 23:16
In-Game-Name: ToYrIn
Account ID: 15384107
Server: Santopany
Question/Suggestion: Add more vegetables in-game. Maybe vegetable seeds so we can plant in our manor. Also, kindly add more furniture we can craft so we can decorate our manors and it won't feel empty. I feel that there are very few furnitures that are outside the Mall. I really like the Manor system in LifeAfter but my manor looks very empty without buying furnitures from the Mall. Thank you.
Author: Mαriα    Time: 2019-7-10 23:17
IGN: Mαriα
Acct Id : 12204729
SERVER:SANDCASTLE
I have been searching for the camp Hope 404 a long time ago. Does this camp exists? And when is the exact date of the arrival of that what Cooper called the "Crazy Pony Dance Troupe"?
And i also suggest if you can add guns like the FN SCARLIGHT or the dual berretta like the believer's gun.
Thank you devs. Waiting for the response.

Author: Subur    Time: 2019-7-10 23:18
IGN : Subur Account ID : 12052183 Question : Why we must start tutorial again when we change the server ?
Author: rolaim    Time: 2019-7-10 23:39
Nick : rolaim Account ID : 12867170 Server : SnowHiglands.                                                                              Iam player from Asian (Indonesian) will there be a map from Asian in the future???
Author: April10    Time: 2019-7-10 23:52
IGN: April10 Account ID:14936729 Server: Santopany When are we going to have an event that every Camp can visit peacefully?Is it possible that u can make it easier to do weapons?
Author: jesss    Time: 2019-7-10 23:53
why do not you add more vegetables, more fruits, seeds and more furniture as well? Account id: 14594677 IGN: jesss Server: Redwoodtown
Author: JNCK    Time: 2019-7-10 23:54
IGN : JNCK Account ID : 11693483 Server : Charlestown .  Can the developer make some gamingstuff and can put at our manor, like mini arcade, billiard, or cardgame?
Author: SNEEZZ    Time: 2019-7-10 23:59
IGN - SNEEZZ; ID - 14862199; SERVEUR - RedwoodTown;      Question: When will the game be available in French please?
Author: Bumps    Time: 2019-7-11 00:03
(IGN:Bumps    ID:11949658.    SERVER:SandCastle)    Hey Devs, one question that has been on my mind is when are you gonna make another PvP map and gamemode. I was thinking more like a TeamDeath Match where its all just raw kills, of course this wouldn't be in Nancy but instead a small map. Like a smaller map than Nancy. With that map you can also put different gamemodes like Hard Point where a team has to secure a spot for a couple of second before it rotates to another spot.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3