NetEase Games Forums

Title: 【Update Insights 4/2】Death High Returns [Print this page]

Author: yash1441    Time: 2020-4-1 21:56
Title: 【Update Insights 4/2】Death High Returns
Edited by yash1441 at 2020-4-1 09:03

Death High

Located near the abyss of the mother's remains, suffering from the twin threats of viral infection and atomic bomb radiation, a faint signal came from the Death High as it was gradually forgotten.
Participating in the season may get the Death High Season 3 limited Yangchun Flower Shadow Camp Light Stick, Autumn and Spring season limited furniture and Season 3 limited exclusive backpack.

Rad Rules

Rescue Events

Tiers

Rewards

Floor Dash

Ice Warrior

Events

Nano-Imitation Technology

Trade City

Camp Competitions

Other Changes

Test Server Changes
These changes may or may not come in the next update. These are just being tested in the test server as we speak.

Amazing Rescue
Th caravan received a news that a passenger plane had crashed into the sea in the distant waters of Santopany.
A call has been issued to the major camps, calling on the powerful and courageous survivors to organize their efforts to reach the rescue. Caravan logistics have for you to prepare rescue helicopters and life rafts, please make good use of, as far as possible to save as many survivors.

Building System Upgrade

5-star Misska University

Other Changes

Yash Raj Kapoor
V·Sinon
SandCastle

Author: MatthewEwers    Time: 2020-9-15 01:57
You are making a spectacular showing, understudies ought to get assignment help sydney for potential outcomes since they are learning beneficial things and answerable for achievement in our nation later on. I am propelled by your messages and need to thank you for forming such an extraordinary post.
Author: MiaWi    Time: 2020-11-11 03:39
Not all students are ready to approach their friends with the words, "Can you do my homework for me?" But there are many online alternatives for this.
Author: idiotic    Time: 2021-4-14 23:45
I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the site, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3