NetEase Games Forums

Title: 【Update Insights 7/23】Death High S4 [Print this page]

Author: yash1441    Time: 2020-7-23 04:14
Title: 【Update Insights 7/23】Death High S4
Death High S4

Tiers

If the number of players in that Tier has reached the max limit, then you will be placed in the next Tier.

Rewards

Rescue Events/School Shop

Hero's Blessing

Floor Dash

Death High Cert

Events

Drone System Improvements

Comprehensive iteration of the hangar system

Assembly optimization

Drone combat capability improvement

Drone information display optimization

Photo upgrade

Optimization of Camp

Optimization of Cohabitation

Other Changes

Test Server Changes
These changes may or may not come in the next update. These are just being tested in the test server as we speak.

Monster Sculptures

Other Changes
Enriched the types of tasks entrusted by residents, added interesting continuous shooting tasks on the Ingrid Line, and added wishing tasks on the Rachel Line.

Yash Raj Kapoor
V·Sinon
SandCastle

Author: BrockJewell    Time: 2020-8-11 16:26
Remain persuaded about your life. That there is nothing troublesome in life to battle for. This man is sharing the commendable cvcentre writing services for us that how courageously he battled against the lethal maladies and we ought to take in some energy from him.
Author: abdulmajidsheik    Time: 2020-9-22 17:55
As much as  best games I played, Death High S4 is one of it, which is updated now a How much I'm happy you can get an idea from this what I'm going to tell, As I heard that the death high p4 is updated, I invited on a party  to entire Cv Writers In Dubai and I want thanks to these forum creators for providing us an excellent platform for getting news about the games.
Author: MiguelRobinson    Time: 2020-11-4 07:15
Title: 1111
Edited by MiguelRobinson at 2020-11-3 18:38

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
Author: beck    Time: 2020-12-1 19:43

The Death High Cert. Access it on the Benefits page professional resume writer reviews. in times of pandemic, useful information is especially valuable. when you sit at home on self-isolation, there is especially lack of communication. it's good that there are resources to help you stay connected with the rest of the world. there is a pleasant feeling that nothing has changed

Welcome to NetEase Games Forums (https://lifeafter.neteasegamer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3