Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 12522|Reply: 3

My little Contribution

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-7 21:25:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
My key to grow in the game is to collect the resources that each map gives me. In particular I have the ability to cut trees, and I pick up small green leaves that have decreased in price. They are exclusive to my ability and therefore They look for those who do not have that ability in the market. To do the daily missions always, it's a good help because I can already autofill autumn and desert and also go to each npc of the map to give me or extra missions or pay me for a special resource that I already have.the meals are another key. Since there are meals that they give you, they help to collect more quickly, to run faster, etc. Another thing that helped me most is to be in a community that is very active and that those who live there , they are always helping. I live with someone very active in the game.that is another great advantage, and it is always a great support in the game  You really know incredible people in this game, as they say the reality overcomes the fiction. Another point in favor and extra are the greate bosses that are in each map,if you are constant in the game, you take a lot of gold in a single day. to be able to make a better weapon. the other are the coupons that you can change at the formula table for something special.You have to love this game. it's really exciting. if I loved it when I was in Chinese, since the game is very easy to understand, because the same game gives you the steps of how to do it, I love it more now that it is in English And finally infinite thanks to the creator or creators of this game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-7 22:01:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the tips!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member