How to play LifeAfter in Rookie Survival

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-8 15:45:46 | Show all posts |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Before entering content in this post I will tell you first
   in this post, it may be relevant for people who have just come to play new games that lack the basic knowledge of the game. But can someone who has more knowledge to guide this post. ( I'm not very good at English language. Sorry in advance! )

Things to know about in LifeAfter
  + Inside the game, zombies are not the same. Some may have a high attack power. If your blood is not ready It may be why you die easily.
     Therefore try to avoid fighting with it
  + There are 3 abilities in the game: Gather, Craft and Combat, which is the main ability of the game. In each ability will be different Which can update the skill in     each skill using money and skill points in the ups this ability affects the game to survive!
  + Quests are considered a way to earn money, resources and skill points. If you do quests based on various maps, whether it's Autumn Forest, Sand Castle and  
     others, you'll get rewards. Don't forget to do it!
  + The sale of goods on the Mall can make gold in the game. It can be used for trading. Don't forget to sell the stuff.
  + You can create a team to play with your friends by pressing Home> Team> Create Team.

This is the basis of survival from the LifeAfter game, which is only basic.
     If anyone wants to add more Can comment on this post And hopefully enjoy this game too

( If you want to play with me, I can come to ChalesTown Server in Asia Zone and find my name, GOTJ9Nz. )

1551687191.jpg (862.72 KB, Downloads: 3397)

1551687191.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2019-3-15 18:35:42 | Show all posts
Disable replied at 2019-3-12 06:54
Life is already hard , so don't expose the truth !it sounds good

Yes, if playing for a long time will start to play more difficult. Should learn more about the game Arrange time to find items, craft items, find levels Essentially to be an expert
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list