Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 138422|Reply: 1132

Double sync-ed with 2 server locations (one account) ???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-26 01:11:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all.. First, I want to say sorry if my question below was asked before. I just got a problem which I dont know how to describe in short.
I started play this game about one week ago. When I launched it for the first time, there was only one server available for me. That was NA Server. I never though that there was another server, so picked that one.
I played the tutorial and got into Hope 101. But actually, I felt that my 'old' device was not fully support to play afterlife (too little RAM). So I bound my char into my Gmail (playing on Android) before I uninstalled the app.

Luckily, I got new device. Two days ago I downloaded afterlife on my new device (Android too). When I launched it for the first time, I logged in with my Gmail (same Gmail with that old device). But there was no char was loaded.
Then I noticed that there was only one server available, but that was not NA server, it was SEA server. Since I live in SEA, I assumed that good.
Created new char, did the tutorial. Bound again with that 'same' Gmail. Until recently, I play it for two days now.

But, tonight, when I launched afterlife, I got something wrong. The list of server in main screen only shows NA server, with an old char from first binding.
I assume my old char is loaded because I get NA server back. But I dont know why this is happened.
I dont see any button or something to change our region or server location.

Now the question is:
1. Is it possible to have 2 char in 2 different server location but both bound to same Gmail?
2. I just want to know if that is possible. Actually, I just want to play with my second char in SEA server. So my concern is how to change into different location?
3. If somehow there is a solution to change back to SEA server, is there any probability in which my second char in SEA got replaced with first char from NA? I afraid this happen because those two chars are bound to one same Gmail.
4. Where can I get in touch with afterlife support team to report my problem?

Lastly. I am VERY sorry for my bad english. I know my gramm is such.
Thank you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list