Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 96742|Reply: 276

Dev Q/A! (Rewards!)

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-7-8 17:57:41 | Show all posts |Read mode

Ask The Developers Questions for Rewards!

When will new features be available? How about new maps?

Just Reply Below with your Questions & Win Rewards!

-->Check the Requirements BEFORE Replying<--

銆怮/A Time銆

July 8th 锝 July 17th

銆怰equirements銆

1. Please Reply in the following way...

In-Game-Name:

Account ID:
Server:
Question/Suggestion:

2. After the event we will Send rewards & provide the answers given by the Devs!

銆怭rize銆

-100 Formula Shards to the players whose Question/Suggestion are replied by the Devs

-5,000 New Dollars & 2,000 Skill Points to 10 random lucky players

銆怤ote銆慣he replies are ordered by date in descending

Good Luck Survivors!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 12:17:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BadBich, 14974852, RedwoodTown, so i hate playing Nancy city usually because i get matched with players sometimes who have such better armor and weapons, and are such higher levels, that I can unload all my tommy gun into them and do no damage, yet when they shoot me, I'll die one hit. That makes it unfair and not fun, but I have a solution. If you guys matched players to other players similar in level, then it would be more even and fun. I understand sometimes when little amounts of players are online that you still may be matched with higher level players, but if there was a matching formula in place to try as much as able to match players similar in level, that Nancy city would be much more popular.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 12:11:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BadBich, 14974852, RedwoodTown, I think that there is an issue when building your manor, anytime you have to get to the roof you have to place stairs and delete half your house, annoying.. So I believe the solution is to incorporate a type of floating while in building mode, to allow your character to access the roof and outside high walls, without allthe hassle. h
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 11:34:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN:Clinkz  Account ID:11684848. Server: nancy city suggestion: can  you add new feature to quick change weapon attachment
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 07:44:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ign: lowline, id: 11626583, server: sandcastle. So can we get more main map quests pls, it would be amazing that we have something to do to kill time. Each map would have their own delemas, like with the quest with scientcia, BUT DO NOT MAKE THEM A GIFITING QUEST I SWEAR TO GOD, DONT DO THAT. Instead have a big capped depending on Manor and combat lvl, but make the quest capping tooo crazy. Pls, pretty pls
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 04:01:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ign: x鉁揃ill Id game : 15673604 server : Santopany  Can you less Laggy , can you optimization This game Too device potato ram 2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-18 01:19:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: L0cHaNa          Account ID: 12512216          Server: Charles town          Suggestion: Can you add some vehicles to map and increase find special item chance ..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-17 16:40:52 | Show all posts

In-Game-Name: Wytern
Account ID: 13258803
Server: CharlesTown
I have a suggestion to put quick travel to 5 Heliports of the camp other than the only one near the Town Hall so it will be easier for us to stop intruders and also shorten the time to do Patrol quests, since there r some Clock-in that situated quite far from the Central and were just lazy to run through the map lol

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-17 16:16:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Blank replied at 2019-7-17 02:04
IGN: Mimiko Acc ID:11649003 Server: Sand Castle Question: 1. When will this lag be solved?.  2. Do y ...

I also have a suggestion regarding to the storyline since this game storyline lacks impact. What if Sciencia is an organization that built the virus. And it wasnt supposed to be a virus but a weapon. Its suppose to give non human like physical strength to their soldiers for them to become a weapon itself. But the experiment hasnt been completed yet because someone stole it. One of the scientist, maybe. But when he used it. It turns him into a zombie. Zombies have great strength in this game. So yeah. Was just thinking maybe thats how you would connect how the apocalypse started. I dont know. Just my suggestion with the storyline haha

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-17 15:04:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: Mimiko Acc ID:11649003 Server: Sand Castle Question: 1. When will this lag be solved?.  2. Do you guys have any plan regarding to PC users since this is a mobile user friendly game in the first place?.  Suggestion: 鈥 Since theres already a forest, sand,swamp,snow highland, island, city map. Why not make a dungeon or cave map?, or maybe a map to outerspace? Like inside NASA space station. who knows maybe astronaut got caught up with the apocalypse too. Or make a hidden bunker map like Area 51 map, Airport, Port and dock, full city map like NY City,Jail, or a lab facility map. Thatll be awesome! 鈥ake a non drone map pvp  鈥ince Lag has been a very big issue, why not make your servers versatile and flexible. Like we players can choose which server we go with our main account.  鈥 Im using an android phone to use this app and im planning to use this app for my iphone. But your app dont allow me to use my android acc to be used using different device. I hope we will have that option for us to use whatever device for us to play. 鈥 find it very unfair that some players use PC while playing this game. Mobile users are on edge whenever we go to Nancy and fight players who uses PC since they can shoot, aim and kill even while jumping. While we mobile users have slim chance to do that with our controls. I hope you guys ban PC users. Its annoying already. This game is a Mobile app in the first place and for a reason.  鈥dding different scopes for guns.  鈥irst person option 鈥idden or secret quest with a reward like a taser or pet haha 鈥dd more profession.  鈥dd vehicle to the game or bike. 鈥mprovement for the storyline. Since the game storyline became vogue. 鈥he Nancy battle becomes more unfair since there are times when you get into an unbalance number of players each side.  鈥dd more interactive object in the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-17 01:04:05 | Show all posts
In-Game-Name: Dype
Account ID: 12441911
Server: CharlesTown
Question: How to increase Camp AP and how to Camp combine?
Suggestion: I think the durability of weapons when the Boss each map it can be decreased similar in stronggold Santopany

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 21:35:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In-Game-Name: TonyBS Account ID: 15401203 Sever: Redwood Town Suggestion: Well, i'm currently living in Vietnam, so my sever would be SEA, but i have set my phone language into English, so now i'm playing in NA sever. Can you add a function that i can change sever without losing data :( My friends are playing in SEA sever, and I cannot join with them. That make me feel lonely in game. Sorry for my English

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 20:58:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In-Game-Name : Naveshi    Account ID :11726320  Server : Charles town.      More decorations, please make it less laggy, and the camp who not very active make it gone.. Make an event about camp... Camp who lose merger with the winning team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 20:27:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ign: calibun.     Account ID: 11432868.    Server :SandCastle.   Please auto complete task at mount swamp and mount snow. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 18:24:43 | Show all posts
IGN: Corseir
Account ID: 11054188
Server: MountSnow

Will there be an update in the future that separates emulator and mobile users for Nancy City? I know for a fact that it has already been done for Farstar City, but I'm curious why it hasn't been implemented for Nancy City or even Charles Town. Is there a reason behind it?

Thanks,
Corseir

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:46:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: Flake
Account ID:13789408
Server: SnowHighlands

Sugestion to get rewards for killing the mistic creature after killing it, not going to the corpse and clicking on view. Sometimes if you dont do it due to lag etc, the rewards are gone

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:42:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Will there be new map to be added in the game from here on?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 16:40:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Is there any upcoming method to restore the durability of drones? They are expensive and cant be repaired. Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 11:29:57 | Show all posts
xmeitzen replied at 2019-7-15 18:23
In-Game-Name: xTjakra
Account ID: 14787560
Server: Santopany

there is a vehicles / at least transport system already in redwood town which is a horses but its limited to that area & will run away when you get down from it .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-16 09:32:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: LouisXD Account:438619 server:mouth swamp plz let鈥檚 us repaier our head wear durability for

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list