Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
Author: zero

Dev Q/A! (Rewards!)

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 08:19:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: V惟RT拢X ID: 14337802 Server: SandCastle.   Can you please make it so that merged camps can separate and go back to their original names an stats would be really helpful.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 05:52:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In-Game-Name: Aowyn
Account ID: 13523887
Server: MouthSwamp
Will there be new features added to Redwood Map which involves some sort of battle between a completely guard camp and a bandit camp?
Also I have a lot of friends who want to play the game who are from Europe, hoping a European server is released soon.
Plus will lag issues be fixed in Trap Infection, where my camp (most of us) climb a ladder and when it's destroyed, we stay stuck at a place and receives a lot of damage even when the enemies are far away?
Also whenever I play the game for some time and I tap the map or chat column, it takes a few second to open up on mobiles, definitely not requirement problems, hope you can fix it
Love the game and great job, other than there issues :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 04:27:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
User name :Sponge5. Server : Sandcastle
Acct ID - 12053370

Question: when are you going to lock members from transferring to other camps after there camp has lost in clash. Players are losing them joining winning camp the next day. It鈥檚 no longer about camp vs camp it鈥檚 camp abcde vs camp vs camp fghij vs camp

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 04:01:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: Police Acc ID: 14602923 Server: RedwoodTown Question: My loading screens take ages, is there a way to reduce the time of that? Also often my right side of the screen stops working, buttons work but I can't rotate so I'd usually have to reopen the game to fix it. Any help?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 02:55:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN : Edeiwen
ID : 11682728
Server : SandCastle
1. When will be added others currencies for in game purchases?
2. Will there be european servers?
3. When the game will be released globally?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-10 01:09:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN : Rock67
Account ID : 13420859
Server : snow highland
1.when you gonna increase   gathering craft combat level ?
2.are you gonna add new pvp map like Charles town and farasat?
3.can you add a way to change server my all friends are in miska server and I am in snow high?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 22:19:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ingame name :DinkyG.. account ID : ingame name :DinkyG.. account ID : 11448864 server :Sandcastle... suggestions.. instead of making a small time zone slot for i.e..patrols and camp boss.. aerial ace and infiltration ect.. why do you not widen the time in which those can be played? indeed why do you have limits at all? considering you know very well half of your player base is out of time zone with still no EU server most are either missing out on any sleep or indeed missing out on most of the game and having suffering gaming experience because of it.... i myself have not been able to take part in alot and missed rewards and exp due to the fact my time zone is right in the wrong time.. its fairly frustrating.. i cant wait up till 2am to participate and cant catch anything in the morning as its gone before i can wake.. (not just this but some of us have work or kids to attend to)... my point being wouldn't it be fab to widen the time limit for them in order to please a ton more who miss out??......
next suggestion would be more maps most definitely.. seeing as higher levels dont spend too much time in say forrest or sandcastle anymore (only fleeting for materials) new places and things to gather would be awesome... specially more ingredients to cook with as being a chef type ingames i love gathering foods and cooking things or learning new recipes :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 21:24:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Account Id:287179241 IGN:V茅nom Server :Charlestown                                Question: 1.Why there is still Bug in Nancy city (When use Rope to slide there is a chance u got some bug and go through in to the floor,and then when U switch and placd ammo box quickly there is some bug ur camera will stay cannot move freely).  2.Why some skill Job Gather is useless, For example on Miner III u have skill to upgrade ur copper ore critichal chance, and its very useless, as u know Copper ore has a low price on Market.        Suggestion. 1. About gathering Mastery, I think u must have some solution to this one Mastery, cause Its hard to Raise this exp, maybe u must change aboug Vigor feature.     2. Raise up minimal Price for Exclusive item.    3.Raise up benefit Cohabitation(Like sharing weapon, equipment and Other item).  4.Add some Plant on farm

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 18:23:58 | Show all posts
Edited by Jadem28 at 2019-7-9 07:39

In-Game-Name:  Jadem28
Account ID:        13007835
Server:               SandCastle

Question:

1. When and Whats taking so long to fix the lag  when theres too many people in a map. Long before the server is not laggy when in comes to mystic, boss fight, etc. now its laggy even though you can switch line to be in a map where less people

2. Whats the percent chance to get a koi ?

3. Why can drones be repaired ?

4. Is there an in game GM(game moderation) in game playing ?

5. How can you monitor players using macros/cheats ? And why some are not banned ?

6. Is there a full list of the staffs like moderators, admin etc in forum and discord ?

Suggestion:

1. During events like Mystic Creatures, Infected Invasion, Trap Infections. Please make an option to hide other players ,dogs, drones, and bullet firing animation to minimize lag of those players having low RAM phones. This game is in a mobile platform and most of the players differ in terms of cellphone RAM and ROM.

2. Rewards Mission/Quest per Map gave the same Gather, craft, combat experience you should really change the rewards per experience in accordance to a percentage of the current level of a certain player. Yes its a grind to win if your a play to free player but this can also be a liability for those free to play players to leave due to leveling takes too long and time consuming.  Please change it and set the rewards to a percent of the players current level.

3. Increase new content , new maps, new challenges. When you are a high tier player and doing everything daily and again and again and again.. lets all be honest. its kinda boring and time consuming.

4. New dollars are handful to grind per map you can only ship 120 + the extra shipping for a normal player not a vip. Make an event or a mission to get high end new dollar rewards if not possible. Lower the cost of skills that require new dollar. Come on as a free to play character, getting 200K on leveling a skill to level 1 takes a long time.. imaging leveling it to 5. takes a million of new dollar.. No one wants that long time.

5. Set an option for a one time use to switch/transfer a character to a different server.. For those that don't know that they have a freedom to chose which region to play the game to help lower the ping.

6. Increase the chance rate to get weapons in the formula machine. People don't want to waste valuable formula shards on things they already have.
Make a second option like. If you get that item again and again or make R&D points have an option in buying a formula you like.

I have so many questions and suggestions this is just a partial list. I hope its oaky to post many questions and suggestions.

Thank you and God Bless.

I know the staff are doing everything to make the game running smooth. Good Job guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 17:38:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN:CL-Aldi Account ID:292047476 Server:SnowHighsland Question:How Many Account in The Server SnowHighsland

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 17:21:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: KrowBar
Account ID: 12121361
Server: Sandcastle

Question: I'd like to ask about 2 things really. Can you guys possibly ban the usage of Assault Howitzers in Nancy City? It isn't fun for those that don't have one to get killed with 5 shots or so. And 2nd question would be, as a warrior cert, I melee consistently in Nancy City, so would it be possible for melee users to get melee ace or something instead kf gun ace? Lol not so important but I find it funny, though I would appreciate melee users to be recognized.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 16:52:45 | Show all posts
In-Game-Name: awaan
Account ID: 11661935
Server: CharlesTown

Question:
- why are skins for female char more attractive than skin for male char?
- there is a discourse if we sell weapons at a price higher than the market will be banned, why? even though the system allows to sell weapons at that price. if not allowed, don't make players sell their goods, not banned
Suggestion:
- During the Lucky Hunt event, please hold a rare weapon to melee (jobs warrior)
- I think job combat is very difficult to find gold, is there a solution so that job combat gets gold, because job combat requires weapons too, and weapons need gold to buy materials and I think job gun maker is a job that benefits a lot in this game . can it be adjusted again

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 15:39:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN:meow ID:14751083 Server:Santopany  Do the developers have more plans that will make the game better and more fun to play, doing dailies repeatedly can make players feel bored, also please balance the game to those who are f2p and p2w, I am willing to spend some money to the game, and I already have but theres a LOT of p2w players who spend thousands of money to be strong and you can surely see the diffferenfe between the two, Lastly please balance out the howitzer. Also to add, please fix the minor lags for example the double reload. Thank You LifeAfter, I sincerely enjoy your game but I do believe theres still more room to improve. =^~^=

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 10:24:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: V惟RT拢X ID: 14337802 Server: SandCastle. What would I have to do to become a moderator? But first is it possible? And second is it possible to ban grenade launchers in Nancy City. Since they don't require a training simulator to get better at using.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 03:19:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nick Name : Kiev  Account ID : 11505017  Server :Charles Town  Question/Suggestion : Why Threre is no Map,Where All Servers Perform Fishing Tournament or Swim...Why Aren't horses interested ? I wish the horse Can be used for 30 minutes at least 15 minutes ? And i hope there is a in PVP ,where the drone does not Apply ,,,All Players Will agree ...when Will you release a swimming pool :) thank you. ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 02:45:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In-game name: Noob10 Account ID:12611041 Server:Charlestown  Question/Suggest: i really Wanted to be a moderator of this game im so much dedicated to this game. How can i be a moderator please help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-7-9 00:53:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In-game name: 脕sh Account ID: 1446175 Server:CharlesTown Question/Suggestion: Can you please fix the lag issues. That the only problem that I hope you fix. Maybe you should try new client such as UNITY2017 or else. And I also hope more features will be added to the game (such as autocomplete task in mouth swamp and easier way to make ammo box and fast reload). Thank you :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list