Dev Q/A! (Rewards!)

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-8 17:57:41 | Show all posts |View large image Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode

Ask The Developers Questions for Rewards!

When will new features be available? How about new maps?

Just Reply Below with your Questions & Win Rewards!

-->Check the Requirements BEFORE Replying<--

銆怮/A Time銆

July 8th 锝 July 17th

銆怰equirements銆

1. Please Reply in the following way...

In-Game-Name:

Account ID:
Server:
Question/Suggestion:

2. After the event we will Send rewards & provide the answers given by the Devs!

銆怭rize銆

-100 Formula Shards to the players whose Question/Suggestion are replied by the Devs

-5,000 New Dollars & 2,000 Skill Points to 10 random lucky players

銆怤ote銆慣he replies are ordered by date in descending

Good Luck Survivors!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-7-18 12:17:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BadBich, 14974852, RedwoodTown, so i hate playing Nancy city usually because i get matched with players sometimes who have such better armor and weapons, and are such higher levels, that I can unload all my tommy gun into them and do no damage, yet when they shoot me, I'll die one hit. That makes it unfair and not fun, but I have a solution. If you guys matched players to other players similar in level, then it would be more even and fun. I understand sometimes when little amounts of players are online that you still may be matched with higher level players, but if there was a matching formula in place to try as much as able to match players similar in level, that Nancy city would be much more popular.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-18 12:11:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BadBich, 14974852, RedwoodTown, I think that there is an issue when building your manor, anytime you have to get to the roof you have to place stairs and delete half your house, annoying.. So I believe the solution is to incorporate a type of floating while in building mode, to allow your character to access the roof and outside high walls, without allthe hassle. h
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list