Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 48003|Reply: 3

Replies for "Dev Q/A" (New maps? Bathroom?)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-8-16 17:55:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
EN-2.png

Thousands of feedback and suggestions were received from players from this event.
Thank you so much everyone for your love of the game and call for a better gaming experience.
We have selected a few questions which represent concerns from most of the submissions of the event.
Please read the following answers:

Q1: When looting materials from opponents in Turbulence City, will the materials from the opponent's storage disappear?
A1: Since Turbulence City is a secure simulation mode that we launched, the materials of the opponent will not disappear, but there are other penalties like losing security points.

Q2: After being raided, how can I know if my manor succeeded in defense or failed?
A2: It can be checked from the Battlefield report which contains detailed information about the invasion. Battlefield report can be checked at the doorplate.

Q3: Hope to add a message board to write something for camp members because the information of the camp's chat channel goes too fast, and to pass information to camp members through private message is inefficient.
A3: If you are mayor, you can publish announcements on the Mayor channel. After publishing an announcement on that channel, it can be read by all of the camp members.

Q4: About underground vault, will the gas come up from the space under the floor?
A4: No

Q5: I enjoyed the story in the tutorial and thought the story will continue when I meet Mr. Mayor (Jason? Sorry forget his name xP) at Hope 101, but he just told me to "survive". I really wanna know what, when and how the infection begins. I wanna know is there any future update that includes a back story of the infection?
A5: We are currently developing a new city map which will be different from the previous maps. This map will contain some stories about the old-world. Some clues about the new city will be slowly unveiled in the recent updates.

Q6: I wish to add a cat to my manor.
A6: Currently, there's no plan to add cats. But this is a very interesting idea!

Q7: Can you diversify the plants which can be added to the courtyard? For example, a rose arch or path would make the courtyard more visually appealing.
A7: Our latest version has updated the courtyard's elements, and more styles will be pushed out later.

Q8: It is really annoying being killed in Farstar City, I wish there was an option to not participate in PvE aspects of the map.
A8: Farstar City has been originally designed as a map where players can engage in battle. Players can choose peace mode or aggression mode, but if you do not hope to battle with other players, you can choose other maps to gather and explore.

Q9: Can you please make it so that merged camps can separate and go back to their original names and stats would be really helpful.
A9: It can not be achieved as for now, so please choose cautiously. To the Mayor, we will send out multiple tips and confirmations before the merger.

Q10: Can you add something like Cherry blossom tree (Sakura, in Japanese), and more shapes of the roof? Like temple roof of Chinese and Japan. I would love if I could add traditional and modern culture to my manor at the same time.
A10: We do not know if you were satisfied with our new Oriental-style building added on July 18. We will continue to introduce different types of architectural styles in the future, please look forward to it!

Q11: Will there be an update in the future that separates emulator and mobile users for Nancy City? I know it has already been done for Farstar City, but I'm curious why it hasn't been implemented for Nancy City or even Charles Town. Is there a reason behind it?
A11: For the sake of fairness, Nancy's matches are also distinguished between the emulator and mobile phone players.

Q12: Too many Japanese expressions are wrong, sometimes even Chinese cannot be understood.
A12: We are really sorry for the incomprehensible expressions caused by mistranslation, and we will keep improving our translation quality. At the same time, you are welcome to send a report of our errors!

Q13: I hope to see an improvement in the bathroom, especially a function that can restore Vigor.
A13: We will be launching a series of bathroom furniture in the future, stay tuned!

Message from the developers: We have received many interesting opinions and ideas which gave us a lot of inspirations. We will consider the opinions and suggestions from the survivors on a later update. Thank you again~

The following are the winner list of this activity:

Special Prize锛團ormula Shards*100锛
spakam 锛孉riral 锛 LEON_6 锛 銉濄兂銉 锛 銇娿仭銈撱儩妲 锛 V惟RT拢X 锛 Ra-neil 锛 Corseir 锛 鎰涙煋銈儎銉 锛 銉儊 銇层倝銇枫倱 锛 銇嬨倝銇傘亽鐢风埖

Lucky Prize锛New Dollars*5000锛婼kill Points*2000锛
BeRnarD 锛 D-Crow 锛 Mr.Adhi 锛 Terrorz 锛 LouisXD 锛 Ally21 锛 銈裤偙銉併儴銉 锛 銉炪偟銉犮儘鏃ュ悜 锛銉銉儷銉°儷銉 锛 銈€優銉熴兂 锛

We appreciate all the players who participated in this event. Thank you, everyone!   

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-8-26 10:33:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How do I get water
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-10-6 15:50:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How much points does my camp lose when raider escapes ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-10-11 03:10:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can the gas in vault go thru windows ?.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules