Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 6154|Reply: 0

Recruiting for Camp “suicide” on Obelisk serve, English speaking all friendly

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-3 12:49:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey what’s up I’m currently recruiting for my camp “suicide” English speaking and friendly players. I’m from NYC so if you are too come say wassup xD.  I know there’s a lot of new players and just know we welcome you all! No matter where you come from as long as we can communicate. Let’s grow and build together that’s how camps become what they are! im pretty sure most of us in camp are somewhat pay 2 win. I myself spend a lil cash for the game but nothing too over the top, some others spend more, some don’t spend any and that’s all good too, everyone’s welcome no matter your play type! Hardcore or casual it’s fine. All we ask in return from our camp mates is to be involved in patrols, boss fights, defend for invasion and contribute daily taxes. At the end of the day you benefit from all these activities yourself so there’s no reason not to be involved, help out and get a bunch of rewards and combat xp! You can add me if you’d like my characters name is Kainee. Ohh and must be manor 3 and up at least. Looking forward to seeing new faces!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list