Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 13481|Reply: 3

Help with Hope Fund

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-1 13:53:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
greetings! i need help with hope fund. i already purchased credits twice. USD 4.99 and USD 14.99 but still i couldn't claim the hope fund. i am using PC version. i need to speak with the Admin. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2020-1-2 07:23:32 | Show all posts
The hope fund is an additional package that is in the game, to get it you have to buy it, from what I understand you just made two purchases of coins in the game store and to get the hope fund you just need to buy the package from houpe. Click on the houpe Fund option and as soon as you open it you will see that there is an option to buy it is located just above the rewards.
HOUPE.png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-2 10:27:39 | Show all posts
That's exactly what i did.. i clicked buy, then an option appears then i was redirected to a web site.. i created account in cherry credits. the first attempt was i selected USD4.99 i entered my game ID then i received the first top up reward. but still nothing from Hope Fund. so i did it again but this time i selected USD 14.99 and then going back to it, there's still the "BUY" button on Hope Fund. All i received was the other coins. somehow the credits i purchased was diverted into in game coins/credits not Hope Fund. I was hoping if the Game Admins could somehow divert the last purchase which is USD14.99 into hope fund because that was my intention after all. Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-3 16:14:51 | Show all posts
just an update. My Question My Answer. It turns out that purchasing Hope Fund only works on Android version. I tried installing LifeAfter in my android phone and tried purchasing Hope Fund so there, the game directed to purchase page specifying Hope Fund. So, purchasing hope fund in PC version will give you headaches because game developers tend to ignore your queries and complains now that they have your hard earned money. yes, this query has turned into rant. i have emailed them through gamelifeafter@service.netease.com 2 days ago but i never heard from them, basically im already a tax payer, i have paid real money in exchange for their shit aftersales services. i am very frustrated and disappointed with the game developers. if you don't know the answers to my question you could've said so but please DO NOT IGNORE. i really hope game admins and developers will read this.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list