Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 11840|Reply: 12

iOS 13 New Features is Not Being Implemented

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-29 19:04:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=0.9375]Hi Dev.
Let me help you to fix 1 problem.
On ios13 dark mode, the placeholder text will turned into white color and unreadable.. this is totally annoying
I bring it up on appStore's comment section nicely but none of you respond the suggestion.

This CAN BE SOLVED by very easy way from dev side:
if(@available(ios 13.0, *)) {
textfield.overrideUserInterfaceStyle =
UIUserInterfaceStyleLight;
}
Put those validation on the appDelegate.m files on the didFinishLaunching class.. AND THE CASES DONE.
Those pieces of codes means:
"Detecting whether they use ios 13.0, *(ios 13 or above) then should implement the interface light."

I believe that when we work as a developer on the running apps, we have "maintaining" task as well after the apps on the market. updating (refactoring) the codes whenever there's an OS update is part of "maintaining".
So better than you just taking care of the shyi** rollback or updating new outfit every 2weeks, it's better to tell your dev to add those validation on the codes. really that's ANNOYING as hell.

I know exactly that I can just change my phone theme into light mode. but I DON'T WANT because this should be done on the dev side.
Do you want anyone who use ios13 must change their theme into light first before playing LA. if we as a client must do that, then what's the PURPOSE of paying the dev on your side to maintain your apps???

Thank You.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list