Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 5045|Reply: 1

BUG WITH CASCADE PC MOUSE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-1 21:00:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
When Cascade .. and u try to bring your mouse indicator to get down from heli with ` button, it didnt show up.. its already old bug that u guys netease didnt fix it yet. pls fix it!! its really get annoying now,, before it just close the windows and come online again, it will solve.. now it cant solve like that..,,

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG..!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-4 19:50:01 | Show all posts
I have found a way around that mouse bug. I do it all the time now because back then it got annoying for me as well. Once your team ready up and your on that lifeafter loading screen before you choose which you wanna do. WHEN on that loading screen thats when you press ` and when you enter your mouse will show. dont remove it by pressing it again just play with the mouse on your screen and once your rescue is down and you repel down to the gather zone thats when you can remove the mouse by re-pressing the ` button. I don't expect netease to fix it since most of the other stuff thats wrong with the game hasnt been fixed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list