Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 4687|Reply: 0

connectivity etc.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-3-15 20:50:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I would suggest the developers of this game to enhance connectivity even if my phones connectivity status is full on wifi or data, its low in-game,... always disconnects,... why not update or fix that problem instead of the useless skins and cars, regarding the cars, why not make use of the cars of the game? more realistic in a zombie apocalipse time rather than making elegant cars and skins,... another problem is the long gaming story quest,its takes time (long time) fo finish and so far quest objectives on any event or quest,... why not make a short quest?, my next problem is the gathering chances, gathering chances is too low even if my character ate crit chance or gather chance based food,... whats the use of the food if the chances are still low???... fishing xp low and chances are so low,... the game is full of bugs,... I've been playing this game about a year now and enjoyed it even with these problems, but I still hope the developers of these game improve this,..

again, may I suggest:
CONNECTION FIX
DISREGARD NONESENSE UPDATE OF LUXURY CARS & SKINS

SHORTER & NEARER STORY QUEST
GATHERING CHANCES
FOOD EFFECTS

I love the game but I want a better game experience thanks and have a blessed day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list