Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
Return to list New
Author: zero

Guidebook Writing Contest (Rewards)

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 03:10:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Minha estrat茅gia se aplica em ajudar meus companheiros e aqueles que ainda n茫o entende o jogo, pois o come莽o e doloroso. Aprendi que a uni茫o faz a for莽a. E com um pouco de dedica莽茫o e Humildade a gente chega l谩.. Obrigado Life after por me proporcionar uma sensa莽茫o 煤nica!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 03:55:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BishalS - sandcastle        A guide based upon my own experience - first collect the common resources(wood/stone) which is used in almost every production, ship only the items you need and keep the other resources in storage, join a camp which gives you alot of rewards plus your own manor, always focus on upgrading the walls in ground floor and place defence mechanisms if you have any because in a zombie invasion it is the first thing to be targeted, if you unlock weapons, skins through formula shards always use modify to get the better stats of the unlocked items before making it, always keep atleast 10 bandages(optional) and make food that gives you health, clears hunger (puffer fish recipe is the best), when your character gets stronger don't waste ammo or your gun's durability killing low level zombies or wild animals, always keep a machete/bow/baseball bat or any to kill the low level animals/zombies.. This are simple tips I can give to all the new beginners.. Thank you for reading and your time..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 08:57:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Best strategy for me is the when you make a food always put milk and honey to make your heaoth grow faster so you dont need more bandage to make and also if fish like koi is best is in the war pvp zone because high chance to get it   thats only my strategy can give for now because thats i know in game hopefully i pick in this event thank to lifeafter it make me feel addicted to this game and neatease

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 17:33:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Very good first time playing this game Pertamax#25#25#25#25#25#25#25

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register