Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 10469|Reply: 6

Can't avoid death while offline???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-4 09:33:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi
I am new to the forums and I just started playing LifeAfter 2 days ago. I logged off last night after making a set of clothing that took an obnoxious amount of time and logged off on my home. I logged in this morning to find I was killed by "The Midnight Man". This was wildy frustrating as it did a good job of taking a chunk out of the outfit's durability.
So then I figured that you have to log out in Hope 101. I did that last time I logged off, and just got back on to find that it sent me back to my goddamn house! Then I logged again to do something, and logged back in to see that I had died for no frigging reason whatsoever.
Is death really unavoidable if you are offline??? That is about the most asinine thing I have ever seen in any game. Between that and the fact they don't have a dodge roll so you can avoid attacks is making Dark Souls look like Super Mario Sunshine! There has to be a way to be safe when you are logged off, so if someone can tell me how that would be great. If death is inevitable while you aren't playing, this isn't even worth playing. You can be expected to sit and play it 24/7...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-6 13:20:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am playing at Charles Town. Been playing for about 3 days. Usually I just use bed and then quit the game. Never have I encountered The Midnight Man. Maybe.. you need to log off when you're at your Manor?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-6 15:41:45 | Show all posts
did u join any camp yet ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-7 22:10:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lol I agree with the idea to add a dodge roll/evade button

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-9 08:43:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Not yet.. Because I don't know which camp to join

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-9 20:25:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
From what I've observed, when you log-off, your character stays in that spot. What I can recommend is to log off in a safe area (inside your house in your manor, inside safe houses in zones, or anywhere with no pvp/zombs). I realized this after dying 3 times when I logged off in the autumn forest in the middle of the woods. Never log-off with your character set in a dangerous position.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-10 04:17:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey! I was looking for a kindred soul too, happened to me exactly the same and I was like wtf is going on, ( plus I play no death chars so created another char from scratch), I left me char outside my house and got killed by the midnight man, that sucks was making police clothes Los some of the cloth I gathered and really sucked, cause i was being rly careful, also invested 8 days in that char but meh.. I'll try the sleeping in my bed before logging out and see if it works, hopefully it does, good luck and if it doesn't I'll post again with the result let's best this mfer midnight man for dark soul's sake

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list