Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 3209|Reply: 0

Renkyo——Revenant Diary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2021-9-7 17:17:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
IGN: Renkyo
Server: LevinCity

Diary.
August 9, rainy.
Another day another mission, got to say, I'm surprised when they said it was a solo mission. Well... I always done everything on myself, so this should be easy.
August 10, cloudy.
Ready, set, and I'm ready to take off. Something definitely off about this but I guess it's just usual me making things up, stay calm… and I need to go.
August 10.
It was all trap… Heimdall. Those guys… it's all trap, can I return back home now? I feel like everything is just a dream, my arm.. it must be a dream, a bite mark… that's right. The trap. That massive swarm is so surreal… it can't be happening… this maybe my end…
August 20, sunny.
It's been a long time since I write… am I alive or dead? I don't know, my memory became so hazy but I remembered a bit, there's someone that gave me some kind of tube. I don't remember anymore. The flower on my shoulders. My body and soul that feels breaking every time I shot my gun. I found out that I wasn't alone. There's so much more like me. We who walk with the death, Revenants.
August 22, sunny.
That’s right, this is my second chance. To have revenge on those Heimdall. Even if it cost my life and my consciousness. They will pay for what they done.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list