Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 3340|Reply: 0

MINARI——The Revenant Diary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2021-9-7 17:26:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
In-game Name: MINARI
Server: Obelisk (NA)

[The Revenant Diary]
Title: Who Knows
'What in the world just happened?' me asking myself as I felt something were different. As I woke up, I feel so tired, yet I feel something new and fresh. Strange. 'Time to work out and let see how this new body of mine works!'. I am so excited as I became the Revenant and I hope this strange power inside me will help other refugees and other innocent people in this sacred place. It's been a long year that we faced this never ending situation. When it will ends? I wonder...
As I changed to Revenant, my friends in my private camp never judge me on how I looked. They support me as same as the old me - my human form. I think, if humans and Revenants help each other to protect this world, we can achieve the world that called freedom. Free from the infected and other bad intentions as Heimdall. Anyhow, I still wonder, if we already achieve the freedom, is Revenants are still relevant? Or we also will be treated as the infected?..
As days passed by, with the new technology of gene modification, humans and Revenants get to improve their attack and self defense, it helps us to keep protected and fight for freedom. I wish that we, humans and Revenants, still can be friends as we are now in the future. But they something on my mind lately, if there are other creatures like us, the Revenants, maybe there are many other powerful creatures that we never discovered yet. Who knows?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list