Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 3524|Reply: 0

Céilidh——The Revenant Diary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Post time 2021-9-7 17:26:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
IGN : Céilidh
Server : MileStone

[ “Crap.” I felt a stinging pain on my finger. Being the top dog that I am, I brushed it off. It was just a small cut from the meat knife. “Maybe Mike was right. I should’ve gotten my eye checked.” I muttered, recalling the countless times I’ve complained how my left pupil looked somewhat dilated. “Could be Anisocoria.” He said.“Honey?” I smiled when I heard my husband through the front door accompanied by the hurried footsteps of my 4 year old son. It was a daily routine, Mike picking Ezra up from preschool after work. “I’m in the kitchen!” I called out.“Oh my sweet, Ezra. How was school? Did you make your teacher cry again, today? I hope not, because mommy made your favourite Chicken Pot Pie.” I asked, as I embraced him. He pulled away to look at me as he wanted to answer. His stare. That stare, like he had just saw a ghost.“Hey hun, what’s for din-“ Mike stepped into the kitchen. I looked up at him and that’s when he pulled Ezra away from my arms. “Okay, what is it this time? Something on my face? You boys pranking me again? Look, I’m a little tired today and I have to cook. Jokes, pranks, not now, yeah?” I laughed. Hmm, what did they draw on my face this time.I had to look for myself, can’t have the neighbours laughing at my drawn-on cat whiskers again. And then I saw it. No. No. NO. My eyes, my veins…my blood, from the cut. It’s blue. “Mommy, you’re a monster!” Suddenly, they both burst out laughing, they...look like me. The chicken pot pie wasn’t chicken. It was…Human.I woke up in cold sweat. I stared at my hands. I can’t change it. I’ll forever be a Revenant.]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list