¢ovsツ——My Discovery About Revenant Strong Hold

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-9-7 17:28:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
In Game Name: ¢ovsツ
Server: ChaosOutpost

My Discovery About Revenant Strong Hold
A new world has begun, it was a happy Sunday. We gather at the camp fountain where our Mayor standing at the front of Town Hall and announcing to gather food supplies for Maria(Canteen Chef). Before we head out to our location to hunt some supplies. I ask Maria what’s her favorite fruit, then she smile and whispered to me“ Just a blue berries”. Then I heard my friend calling my name “ Covs ,we should go before daybreak”. An hour passed by, I was busy looking for blue berries down in the hiking trail and suddenly a group of reindeers rushing across down to hills and there was caught my attention, a girl appear ,it was look like a semi-infected like me ,a revenant. Luckily she didn’t notice me, I followed her carefully where she going and what I found that day was make me stutter and shock it was a Revenant Strong Hold. Before she going near in there camp I approach her immediately but then it surprised me, she started attacking me that caused me to fall down, I couldn’t move my body, I was nervous and fear of what I saw. She’s about to bite me but then there’s a loud sound of a gun shot that makes me back into my sense. My friend grabbed me and check on me but before we talk longer we both witnessed that the girl revenant that got shot evolved into defected revenant. My friend instantly snatched his bike and shouted at me “Hop on!” before the girl use her skill to attack us luckily we already escaped. As a few weeks ago when the incident happened. I was adding the location of Revenant Strong Hold on my map. Every place where we going I always looking for the Revenant Strong Hold. For now I’m in Assyrian Hills where I first discovered the Revenant Strong Hold. I was observing them and then I decided to go near back of there camp. But I noticed something strange to that blue flower it’s glowing up the more I get closer to it. To my surprised I discovered my skill , I accidentally leap and land on the roof of there camp. I leap immediately to escape but they are chasing me and attacking me with their weapons. I was still running so hard but sadly I slipped and fell down through a river side and I got passed out. When I wake up I found my self with this two familiar guy, it was the gathering team, they help me. After that my friend came to take me back to our camp. The more I explore the more I discovered there location. To finish my documentary about the existence of defected revenant. At that night I decided to raid there Strong Hold camp. When I’m getting ready this morning to explore my friend Jacob the one who’s always there for me , suddenly he approach me and he said this to me“ Hey!, If you’re going to that Strong Hold again? This time let’s team up!”. As what happened we both go back to Assyrian Hills and do what is our planned. When we got there we use to attack them like what we planned earlier. After defeating the big guy named Thaddeus, I found a key and my friend Jacob discovered a way to underground. When I was checking I found someone’s note saying about farewell into this world. After that I decided to keep looking about the secrets of the defected revenants. This is the beginning of my exploring in this new world called Chaos.
                                                             -Covs

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list