Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 22667|Reply: 7

14 Ways to Obtain Gold Bars | Exploration Quests

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
Post time 2019-3-19 06:44:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys, It's Jhamz here and here's 14 Ways to Obtain Gold. Let's Go! (Watch the Video for Clearer Understanding)

1st Completing Area Quests,
Daily quests can be a source of gold, by completing a specific quest " The Resource Points" in every area including autumn forest,sand castle, snow highlands, mouth swamp, and mount snow.You can claim these quests in the safe houses. Daily quests resets at 3:00am

2nd Trading Market, Trading market is the best source of gold.
You can sell various items categorized by weapons,armors,resources,usables, furniture,outfits, and drones.
You should sell items with accordance with your job.For loggers, you can sell wood cores, twigs, oak seedlings, hard wood vines, and more!It is recommended to lower your price for higher chance of selling!

Upon successfully selling, the system will notify you and proceed to your private mail box to recieve your gold.You can access market in Hope 101, trade cities or in television.
In camp you can get access to televisions in cable car sheds.

3rd Exploration, Being a mighty explorer can give you quite amount of gold!

Successfully finding all treasure chests in an area will provide you a sweet amount of claimable gold. Spot the chests in the following areas:

4th Camp Achievements, Your camp will also provide some gold once reached a specific development achievement.

5th Camp Patrols , Protect your camp and get some gold. Go to your camp's bulletin and select the difficulty you'd wanna go.
The harder the higher gold. Camp patrols are quite easy, slaying are the most common tasks.

6th Area Special Events, Participating in area limited quests such as " The Best Loggers", "Gathering Hemps" and Gathering Stones".

7th Mystic Creature Killer, Mystic creatures rarely appears but killing one will provide good amount of gold, killing stronger creature more gold!

8th Personal Achievements, Achieving various achievements can result in a huge amount of gold!Reaching specific achievement points will reward you with so much gold. Chech manual to see all needed requirements in achieving.

9th University Quests, Completing miska university quests will provide enough gold.

10th Survival Manual, Completing your survival newbie missions will provide various amount of gold.

11th Benefits, Purchasing hope fund can instantly provide huge amount of gold! It is 14.99$.

12th Credits Conversion, If you had purchased federation credits , you can use it to buy gold bars. The ratio is 1:100.

13th Manor Raids, Indirect way to earn gold! Raid someone's manor and successfully steal items, stolen items can be sold.

14th Map Occupation, Probably really hard to achieve  but worth the investment.It is confusing for me to understand so it is highly recommended to visit Andy in the town hall.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/f0O7Y3GDBrA

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-19 06:49:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So i tried to sell brand new UZI but it's unable but other people can sell same UZI. Can you tell me why cant i sell weapon?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-3-19 15:20:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kio replied at 2019-3-18 17:49
So i tried to sell brand new UZI but it's unable but other people can sell same UZI. Can you tell me ...

It has to be rare score 250+

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-19 15:28:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jhamz replied at 2019-3-19 02:20
It has to be rare score 250+

By upgrading?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-3-20 00:42:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes, using research something where you make formulas

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-4-12 01:45:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kio replied at 2019-3-18 17:49
So i tried to sell brand new UZI but it's unable but other people can sell same UZI. Can you tell me ...

You need to modify your Uzi and make it rare.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2019-4-13 15:36:03 | Show all posts
Most waited for.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits