Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 20295|Reply: 8

Miska Town Chronicles

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
Post time 2019-3-19 11:50:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by TedBundy at 2019-3-19 07:53

The Fate of Miska Town

Maybe you've heard of Miska Town- the small town, that, like other nearby settlements before it, suffered a mysterious end when the first signs of the infection started. I've joined a University-funded expedition here, and have been tasked with collecting items of value that can hopefully assist in our search for data pertaining to the curious fate of the city. After some exhausting work,My name is Frida, and here are my excerpts:
x354-q80.jpg

( 5 April 2018)

Another man caught the infection, this time down at the nearby Fall Forest woodworks.  From what I hear the poor guy was tying down the logs when he just up and fell right over into the river.  Almost drowned, I heard, and when the others got to him, Matthew and Thomas and the lot, they said his face had gone pale as a cloud, and that his veins were glowing an eerie blue. There's no mistake that were the early signs of the infection. So they carried the poor man out and gave him some water and had him rest, but then without telling him, they packed up camp and left him there. I'm not sure what came of him. But everyone here knows the Mayor鈥檚 rule. None infected may return to Miska Town.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( 6 April 2018)

By mayor's order: Logging of infected wood are to be quarantined. Along with other supplies, for fear of being tainted with the infection. There was an uproar today at the City Hall today over the decision. Many people are now out of work because of it; but oddly enough, I didn't see anyone of the regular loggers at the City Hall. Just their spouses and some others. I know why too. They're still cutting down trees at the newly infected area to earn money. Twigs had been in demand lately. Seems like people are making their own camps. This is bad. We might not contain this infection if continues. WHY WONT THEY JUST STAY HOME.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(10 April 2018)

Someone got shot last night, not a few meters from the city gates. Guard says he was crazy, just stumbling about near the treeline without an aim in the world. He calls out to him and he says, 鈥淒eclare yourself! Are you infected? I鈥檒l shoot you dead if you are!鈥 The man just kept shuffling towards him, He had no choice but to shoot. The guard said he walked up to check on the body. Says he was rotting inside-out, flesh sunken and boils like leprosy.  Teeth all cracked into those sharp points. But suddenly the body rose up and scratched his neck. He emptied the whole clip on it he says. He scrambled towards downtown and went to Maria to ask for help. He told the story today at the canteen, but some of the other people there were doubtful. Says that he should've told the Mayor, They said they shouldn鈥檛 have gone near the corpse. One fellow, Harold Jenkins, said the guard was probably Infected too, by virtue of going near even a dead Infected. Then he bolts out the door, and the barkeep asks the guard to leave. I left too. I need to get back to the lab.
(19 April 2018)
It's been a while since I wrote again. So much has happened. They're all around us. Everyone's holed up at the University. People from the Scientia has been sent to help, although I feel there's more to that. Everyone's been assigned tasks, luckily I don't get to be on field ops. I've been assigned to assist two high profile researchers; Virtuosity and Z. So far the virus has evolved to be less contagious than before, Z says there's a great chance for more mutations to occur. The other capable has been assigned to gather resourcers, though quarantines are still in effect.

There's also a small bounty on collecting infected blood. Z says it helps us understand the virus more. Because of this, more people are joining in squads of four to head out and gather what they can. I just hope everything gets to normal back again. I'm getting scared.

(5 May 2018)
So far everything seems stable, less and less infected are seen outside town. I've heard the other camps has built their own thriving communities and for once in my life, we're fighting back. What makes me uneasy is that, more and more backpackers are being reported lost. I just hope nothing else surprises us. The mayor made contact with a nearby haven, they call themselves Hope 101. They've been conducting rescue missions on survivors stranded at Hope Valley.

There's also a rumor that the infection doesn't survive low temperatures, so we've sent an expedition to Mt. Snow in hopes that we can find a safe place to rebuild humanity. As far as I know, the virus survives at high temperatures so there's no point in going to the desert as people might have once thought.

Many lost their lives trying to establish a community at the desert everyone calls the Sand Castle. It's quite ironic because now, that place only houses more infected and a big group of mercenaries that call themselves the Jackals. I don't know why they'd choose to operate there. No one would, with the reports of a giant scorpion-like creature spotted at the desert.

I'll update as soon as I can
-Frida

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-22 07:27:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wew pinoy sigaw naman dyan
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-25 05:34:37 | Show all posts
Love reading your article. Keep on writing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-29 05:28:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Love reading

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-19 22:25:12 | Show all posts
Good morning readers from all over the country! Let me introduce you this pro college paper writing services. Just have a look at this online super webpage and you will be very happy by all of your results.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-11 21:22:04 | Show all posts
Edited by Jhin at 2020-12-14 04:06

THX for the great article. An excellent article for the author's respect. To learn good writing, you need to do a lot and love it. The most important thing is to choose the right service.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-24 04:45:48 | Show all posts
Great article, I like how you describe in detail such simple things. You have talent. I think you should write your own book and I know an excellent paper writing service that will help you with this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-24 04:49:03 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member