Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 14737|Reply: 1

Strategy for getting kills in FarStar City

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-21 21:50:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a player who love pvp, so I go to FarStar City very often. I love killing people and one of the strategies I use is to take advantage of the airdrops; I go to the drop and do a fake opening (open it for like 2 seconds) so there will be shown a message to all the players in the map which says that someone is opening the airdrop crate. Many people want to get the drop so they come and thats my opportunity the get kills and points. Another thing you can do is to go to the places where are a lot of resources, there may be people recollecting wood and other things (the places where I go the most is the bot left corner of the map, near the exit point). The last one is to wait. Everyone has to send their resources with the drone, and it arrives once in a while. Every time it arrives people go and send their resources back home so they can keep recollecting. That is the opportunity to kill them, it鈥檚 better to kill the person before he/she sends back his/her resources so you can get them, but it鈥檚 OK if he/she has already emptied the bag, cause the important thing is to kill that person and get points. It might sound like I'm a very bad player but it's how the game is. FarStar City is for us to fight, if you are too weak it's not my problem. Actually I didn't spend a cent on the game, so don't say that I'm "better" because it's a P2W game, all the equipment I have is result of my effort. Luckily I鈥檓 about to get lvl 40 in combat, so you won鈥檛 suffer anymore from my part. Wish you the best guys and hope you can get stronger and stronger.
unisdk_2019_03_21_10_50_10_164.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-7 19:19:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iy cukup menegangkan tapi tolong lagny kurangin
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules